Album name speculation thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zoots

Blue Crack Supplier
Don't know if this is being done in the other threads but guess the name of the next one just for fun.

1. Boy
2. October
3. War
4. The Unforgettable Fire
5. The Joshua Tree
6. Rattle & Hum
7. Achtung Baby
8. Zooropa
9. Original Soundtracks 1
10. Pop
11. All That You Can't Leave Behind
12. How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb
13. _______________________________________________

Let's see who comes closest to guessing it! :sexywink:

Last edited:
Fuck Mullen! Haha, that would be funny if they really did that... in a fun title kinda way :shifty:

Anyway, let's examine this:

POSSIBLE SONGS MENTIONED:

These are songs that have been mentioned in the buildup to U2's next studio album:

* "Love Is All We Have Left" - a song Bono named during his May, 2006, trip to Africa as one that he had recently written. "It’s like an old Broadway tune. I thought it was a Frank Sinatra song," Bono said.
* "North Star," a song from the How To Dismantle an Atomic Bomb sessions which included a guest organ appearance from Michael W. Smith. In this CCM article, Smith describes the song as a tribute to Johnny Cash.
* "Mercy", one of the last songs to get cut from How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb, described in Blender magazine as "a six-and-a-half-minute outpouring of U2 at its most uninhibitedly U2-ish"
* "Lead Me In The Way I Should Go" -- a contender for Atomic Bomb first mentioned in this February, 2003, interview with Bono in Grammy Magazine
* "You Can't Give Away Your Heart" - a contender for Atomic Bomb first mentioned in SPIN magazine

from @u2.com. Maybe this will help in coming up with a title. :dance:

Wow! Not too many long name guesses here. My guess is it'll have something with "Love" in it.

Love In Dangerous Times
Love Is All We Have Left
The Power Of Love

:hmm:

one of those.

Back
Top Bottom