Album leak soon?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lew07

The Fly
expecially with the ENTIRE album's lyrics now available, somebody must have this thing, when do you think it will leak?

i know we'll get it by the 11th (Japan release) but do u think anytime before that?

btw-awesome lyrics

I think this entire board will wait and see what comes to them. We've been getting our hopes high for 2 years. I'm setting my hopes on November 23rd and not worrying anymore about possibilites when it comes to U2's "new album."

i still doubt that this album is actually being released in Japan on the 11th.

it's less than a month. however with baseball done tonight because my f'ing cardinals are gonna get swept, its going to be a long less-than-one-month period.

Atomic Bomb

The album is out on 16th in Japan. I know because...I live in Japan!!

how the F did they get those lyrics though..they must have a hard copy
..............i say a few more songs leak next week

i would think that at this point in time, with only 3 weeks (or less if the Japan release date is 16th) to go, the album would already be in production and far as printing the artwork and packaging and burning the actual CDs themselves. I mean in a few weeks there will be millions of these things all over the world. What sort of time frame are CDs produced before release? Does anyone know?

if the only date is nov 23 (and no early japan release), they won't start pressing the cd's for another 2 weeks, i'm not sure about music, but i know for video games they start readying the cds about 2 weeks before the ship date

One thing is for certain - we will have a new U2 song that I certainly haven't heard in 11 days time - Are You Gonna Wait Forever - the Vertigo b-side;)

Yeah Id say at least 2 songs will get leaked in the next couple weeks. History shows that most albums unless something wild happens get leaked about 1 to 3 weeks before release....Example Green Day American Idiot.

Also on the 3 cd deal look at what happened with the Halo 2 problem. A French hard copy was on the way to be copied for distribution and a employee took it and put it on the net.

It's really all a toss up.

atyclb got out 20 days before its release date. it's 23 days before The Bomb hits.

I have a strange feeling in my stomach, and that can only mean two things....

1. I'm really hungry and must something to eat quick.
2. The Album will leak within a couple of days :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom