Album for sale in London store

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

voxson

The Fly
I found the album on sale at a record store in Berwick street, in London for £9.99.

This did not seem like a copy, I even browsed the booklet and saw the artwork. The booklet seemed 100% real, the cd cover even had a sticker "including hit single vertigo".

I was surprised to see that in the shop already, am I missing someone or isn't the album supposed to be out in a week?

did you buy it?

edit: haha, just say Murray's post right after posting this one, oh well, I guess that is the question though. :D

The stores probably got delivery already, but are not supposed to sell them until Monday. Was it UK or an import? There's a record store here in NYC that gets the UK version shipped express, and they have and sell the UK version the Thurs. or Fri. before the official release date, but they won't sell the U.S. version until the official date.

It was the UK version because it included Fast Cars. I didn't buy it because I'm buying the collector's edition. For those of you interested in buing it early, I don't remember the exact name of the store but it's a small one in Berwich street not far from Oxford street and before the street market begins in Berwick. Also, is' on the right hand of the street (as we go from Oxford street).

I also think it's opposite another record store called reckless. I hope we see some first buyers tomorrow!

I WANT IT NOW!!

*The closer we get the harder the wait.....

...you can use that line for the next album Bono, just send me an express version of the album with fast cars included and you have a deal!!!!!!!! We know you hate writing those lyrics of yours, lol :wink:

what a bomb! said:
bullshit! :)

This ain't bullshit people, I would never play with these things. I saw the album with my own eyes and I browsed through the booklet today with my own hands. The album is there in that store. Now if you don't want to believe that, I really don't care. However if you are in London and you can't wait to get it in your hands you can buy it in that store and let the others envy.

I repeat I did not buy the album because I want to buy the limited edition. If I didn't have the MP3's I would have bought it immediately but for now I can wait.

"The closer you comes the further I get..."

Add me to the list with innocent_eyes, Bono!

Back
Top Bottom