Album covers that rip off U2.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I dont mean to insult anyone, but sum41 sucks. Theyre horrible live from what ive been told, and yeah I really really dont like their music. But thats just my opinion. A lot of people would disagree with me but then again its that same lot that always disagrees with me in the first place.

Originally posted by ~unforgettableFOXfire~:
I dont mean to insult anyone, but sum41 sucks. Theyre horrible live from what ive been told, and yeah I really really dont like their music. But thats just my opinion. A lot of people would disagree with me but then again its that same lot that always disagrees with me in the first place.
AMEN!! In a year, no one will remember them, just like with....o...what's their name...

------------------
~*Mona*~
WHAT YOU DON'T HAVE YOU DON'T NEED IT NOW
WHAT YOU DON'T KNOW YOU CAN FEEL IT SOMEHOW

"Your girl leans over and says, 'Daddy, can you turn that radio up any louder?'" ~Bruce~

DREAM OUT LOUD

About the Bon Jovi ones...has anyone else noticed that not only are there squares with the same sort of pictures as on Achtung Baby but also the band name is in the same square as on AB; 2nd row, third square from the left?

*OMG*

That is HILARIOUS!
eek.gif
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by atikicat:

00042760.jpg

9984282.jpg

I don't know about you, but I find that the joke pics about "Elevation" are kinda *small* for anyone to care...

Am I right, ladies...?

Originally posted by theSoulfulMofo:
I don't know about you, but I find that the joke pics about "Elevation" are kinda *small* for anyone to care...

Am I right, ladies...?

Hey - the best things come in small packages... including Bono!
biggrin.gif

Here's a pic of the new 'long-player' by English Tenor Russell Watson. See if you can link it to any U2 cover...

B00005OM5G.02.jpg

Originally posted by david:
oh and the person that assumed pearl jams no code album was ripping off achtung baby, all those photos on the cover were taken by eddie vedder, and each seperate album had reprints of the photos inside the inside and the lyrics to the songs were written on the back of them. not each cd had the same photos so people got to trade photos with each other.

oh and the no code cd cover was actually 4 sided so when you unfolded the entire cd case all the pictures formed one big picture which turned out to be the no code symbol. the pictures were stratigically placed that way. i'm sure you all seen artists that make pictures of things using magazine covers.

Wow...I've had this album for about two years, and I've never noticed that before. Thanks, David!

------------------
"Good men die unhappily. Bad men die unluckily. THAT's tragedy." --Tom Stoppard

Adam: Look guys, I got a Springfield spoon for my spoon collection.
Edge: Oh boy, here we go...
Bono: Wow, how many is that now Adam?
Adam: Nine. If I didn't have my spoons, I'd go insane.
Bono: Can I see it?
*adam gives bono the spoon, bono throws it away*
Adam: My spoon!

Back
Top Bottom