Album 13 Talk: Let's keep it civil.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1966811_10152353569218678_322346801801745560_n.jpg

:|

listening to the Joshua Tree for the first time in I dont know how long..

very refreshing sound.. band is in fine form.. love the live feel of the album..

Edge's guitar playing was so much more rhythmically centered in those days.. he steered and propelled that ship.

Edge! Play some rhythm guitar again!

The hell has happened here? Haven't been around in a week or so so I'll just assume there's been nothing exciting.

Edit: U2Gigs posted this video on Twitter today: 3 years ago today in Sao Palo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4uZ-p0CSuKE

If you don't watch the full thing at least skip to the breakdown at the end. Seeing them all standing there and smiling at each other was pretty cool actually.

Why is this board down every day around the same time? It's always after I come home and want to check in. Is it a forum bore-out or what?

U2 was featured in another Jeopardy clue today. The category was "album filler" and the clue was U2: How To__ An Atomic Bomb. One contestant replied "make". The next contestant responded correctly with "Dismantle". :wink:

In other news: There's a big rumor that U2 is working on a new album. :lol:

U2 was featured in another Jeopardy clue today. The category was "album filler" and the clue was U2: How To__ An Atomic Bomb. One contestant replied "make". The next contestant responded correctly with "Dismantle". :wink:

Lol funny that they picked that album with that topic title.

Darn. Missed today's episode. That would have been funny given the category name. :lol:

In the last 24 hours Linkin Park announced an album for June 17 (prob June 13 here in Oz)... point I'm making is that the gap between announcements and albums is down to just over 2 months these days...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom