Album 13: Are We Gonna Wait Forever?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So did I miss anything of importance in the old thread yesterday? :wave:

I wasn't online at all, really. A bit of FB on the phone and LOTS of texting with my bff, but other than that I was too busy cleaning house-- again. :reject:
I'd had both Lil' CK and Lil' Miss underfoot since FRIDAY and had had to throw a bday party on Sunday for the girl. Lil' CK missed school Tues thanks to ANOTHER flippin' snowstorm. I swear, the kids around here are gonna forget what a full 5 day week feels like!

So did I miss anything of importance in the old thread yesterday? :wave:

I wasn't online at all, really. A bit of FB on the phone and LOTS of texting with my bff, but other than that I was too busy cleaning house-- again. :reject:
I'd had both Lil' CK and Lil' Miss underfoot since FRIDAY and had had to throw a bday party on Sunday for the girl. Lil' CK missed school Tues thanks to ANOTHER flippin' snowstorm. I swear, the kids around here are gonna forget what a full 5 day week feels like!

I dropped Talentless Scum yesterday. :love::love:

Clever thread title. ;)

I don't think U2 will make us wait forever. A surprise release is still a possibility, and in the current climate these Irish lads could Spring it on us at any time.

A surprise release is still a possibility, and in the current climate these Irish lads could Spring it on us at any time.

:applaud: Well played.

I'd love to dream of a double album, or even an album now and one a few months after/while they're on tour....but that's just a pretty fantasy. Yet if I'm gonna dream, might as well dream out loud. :sexywink:

Missed the existing thread! Oh well, I'll save the title. It'll apply for the next one as well.

Last edited:
Does anyone want to place bets on how many threads from now the album will officially be announced?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom