Alan Cross getting first listen to "Get Your Boots On"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, it seems to me that there is some non-negligible chance that the song could leak today. I'm not hopeful, but it could happen.

I think there is zero chance the song leaks today. Realistically, all we are waiting for is Alan's thoughts on the song. And theoretically, it's been two hours since he's heard it. That means he should be about done making phone calls to his friends and telling all his co-workers about it, right? Next step, NEW BLOG POST!!1!111!

I think there is zero chance the song leaks today. Realistically, all we are waiting for is Alan's thoughts on the song. And theoretically, it's been two hours since he's heard it. That means he should be about done making phone calls to his friends and telling all his co-workers about it, right? Next step, NEW BLOG POST!!1!111!

There can't be zero chance. If the song exists at all, than it would actually be impossible for the odds of leaking to be zero.

(Sorry I work in biostatistics!).

Nah....I think the thread when Vertigo leaked got to like 500 posts in like an hour or something.

Well, I wasn't here in those days.
You think that when GYBO leaks this record will be broken?

There can't be zero chance. If the song exists at all, than it would actually be impossible for the odds of leaking to be zero.

(Sorry I work in biostatistics!).
Great, now we return to scientific analysis instead of speculation – but how long will this last?:applaud:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom