Alan Cross getting first listen to "Get Your Boots On"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sexy boots sexy boots sexy boots sexy boots sexy boots sexy boots sexy boots sexy boots sexy boots sexy boots sexy boots sexy boots sexy boots sexy boots sexy boots sexy boots sexy boots sexy boots sexy boots sexy boots sexy boots sexy boots sexy boots sexy boots sexy boots sexy boots sexy boots sexy boots sexy boots sexy boots sexy boots sexy boots sexy boots sexy boots sexy boots sexy boots sexy boots sexy boots sexy boots sexy boots sexy boots sexy boots sexy boots sexy boots sexy boots sexy boots sexy boots sexy boots

Ok, now I feel better. :D

did it say WHY he's getting the listen? Is it for an article? does he know someone close to the band?

I have no idea, but I know that he does a lot of pieces on U2 – enough which makes me think he’s more than just covering them, more like a fan, I wouldn't be surprised if he is in good standing with the band or principle management...

this is on Alan's Explore Music blog from January 8, 2009:

Finally! New U2 on the Horizon!
Thursday, January 08, 2009
Here’s what I can tell you.

The first single from No Line on the Horizon will definitely be “Get Your Boots On.”

A video has already been shot. Record company personnel have been allowed to hear snippets of the song over the phone.

They confirm that the sound is more Achtung Baby than How to Dismantle and Atomic Bomb.

Highly encrypted copies are now being distributed to Universal Music outposts around the world.

I may get to hear the song as early as Monday. I’ll report back ASAP.

Sorry about my lack knowledge.

But who the hell is Henry Rollins?
I'm already mad at him, btw :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom