"AIWIY making of" question.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ouizy

Rock n' Roll Doggie
No I am not going to ask who dies in the end.

Yes I am the new Wertsie.

I was just reading another thread when someone said there is some kind of video footage of the making of the All I Want is You video. Is this true? What is it called? Where can I get it?

I ask because besides wanting to see it as I am a huge fan, the band actually filmed part of the video at the house of a close friend of mine. During the "beach" shots they had set up camp at the house and filmed some stuff there.

The house stuff was never used, but the beach stuff was. I was wondering if there is any "house" footage on the tape, as I am curious and it would be cool for my friend to see.

-ouizy

no, I just have a lunchtime inerference.com addiction that I think she also suffers from...

Originally posted by Sicy:
I was just going to ask you if you and wertsie were related.

LMAO...You guys! We should ALL be like me...hahahaha

BTW...I was wondering about this myself. I'll have to check that video out. Sounds cool.

------------------
"We're one, but we're not the same..."

http://U2Baby.com

Originally posted by wertsie:

LMAO...You guys! We should ALL be like me...hahahaha

Um, let's all listen to her now and forget about it later, lol

Just messing with ya!
tongue.gif

------------------
Blood and blisters, on my fingers
Chaos rules when we're apart
Watch my temper, I go mental
I'll try to be gentle...

I really love the video. It was one of the videos on the U2 Direct TV month. I love the part when Larry and Paul McGuinness are talking and Bono is behind them shoveling dirt, and when Larry is inside the cage acting like an ape.

Definately a must see.

Back
Top Bottom