AIDS in Africa. Is Bono fighting the wrong fight?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think the "fight" here is about injustice. No one is trying to win or make anyone else lose a fight here.

I think regardless of whether or not HIV directly causes AIDS (which, by the way, I've never heard disputed), the important thing to remember is that thousands of people die a day. And whatever can stop that from happening, even if just to prolong the number of days for someone for a few cents a day, it should be worth it.

Hitman said:
Anne,

This is my point:

Do you have any proof that HIV causes AIDS?

Do you acknowledge that there are many respected people in the world, including the afforementioned Anthony Robbins, who believes that AIDS cocktails are poisonous....

and...

that HIV does not equal AIDS,and in fact HIV may not even exist?

Do you know that it is highly disputed that AZT has an Anti-HIV effect?

Bono is begging for more money to be thrown at the probem.

But, ironically, I wonder if Bono has ever meandered out of the box and wondered....

if...

Everything You Know Is Wrong

No, I don't have proof and I think Bono meanders out of the box all of the time :D

I'll repeat what I have already said: If using the AIDS drugs where worse than better as a whole, I really have a hard time envisioning people spending so much time trying to save lives to let media suppress information that could end up killing people. The research that I have heard about says the the drugs help, not hurt.

I dont know nearly enough about the mechanisms of HIV to argue the specifics but judging from the success of stopping HIV replication by inhibiting the reverse transcriptase and the effect it has on the patients as well as what we know of the mechanisms its a safe bet that HIV is the cause of AIDS, be safe and deal with science (can somebody who knows please write up a full response with evidence, I dont think its good to leave these things open), go out and learn about the basic mechanisms of viruses rather than relying on pseudoscience and new age quackery. I repeat Anthony Robbins and Deepak Chopra do not have the credentials to make these claims. Hitman please substantiate your claims that Growing Numbers of health professionals believe that HIV drugs are the real killers, I simply do not believe you - you must provide evidence for this statement. When you make extraordinary claims you must provide extraordinary evidence.

BostonAnne said:

No, I don't have proof and I think Bono meanders out of the box all of the time :D

I'll repeat what I have already said: If using the AIDS drugs where worse than better as a whole, I really have a hard time envisioning people spending so much time trying to save lives to let media suppress information that could end up killing people. The research that I have heard about says the the drugs help, not hurt.

?Fifty percent of Africans have no sewage systems. Their drinking water mixes with animal and human waste. They have constant TB and malaria infections, the symptoms of which are diarrhea and weight loss, the very same criteria UNAIDS and the World Health Organization use to diagnose AIDS in Africa. These people need clean drinking water and treated mosquito nets [mosquitoes carry malaria], not condoms and lectures and deadly pharmaceuticals forced on pregnant mothers.?

?We?ve put 20 years and $118 billion into HIV. We?ve got no cure, no vaccine and no progress. Instead we have thousands of people made sick and even killed by toxic AIDS drugs. But we can?t just treat them for the diseases we know they have because if we do, we?re called ?AIDS denialists.? AIDS is a multi-billion dollar industry. There are 100,000 professional AIDS researchers in this country. It?s as hard to challenge as big tobacco at this point.?

?Those damn [HIV] tests should be outlawed. They?re lethal. First of all, it?s a death sentence in South Africa. People commit suicide, they?ve been stoned to death, they?ve had their houses burned down, they?ve been murdered. Just for having antibodies to HIV. They have been ostracized. And in certain rural communities, ostracism is equivalent to death. So you?re scared to death, first of all. And then you start taking the anti-HIV drugs, which cause AIDS, and if you take them long enough they will kill you.?

? Dr. David Rasnick, PhD, Biochemist, Protease Inhibitor Developer, University of California

BostonAnne said:

Wow - the whole thought process of they should die because it's nature's process and if they live - well that might be a problem - That just blows me away. Blueberry Poptart - you have claimed in another thread in FYM that you can't vote for Kerry because of your moral standards. This sounds so racial to me, how do you reconcile this belief with your morals?

First, I never said they were 'my' morals. If you read my post, I quoted 'some guy' told me this, someone I know well. I never said anyone 'should die', and I don't believe anyone should ever be killed or left to die. But if it happens in conjunction with nature, as it has for centuries, then it is no murder, not killing, it's something that occurs naturally. People over there are also dying because of wars and bad governments that we have nothing to do with and cannot change everything to suit us. Nobody ever could, that's why it's like that now. There are bad situations all over the world, we can't save them all even if we want to. But I really REALLY resent your 'racial' remarks, oh that's always a good thing to play the race card, always gets you what you want, just like OJ! Nope, when I think about all the people here who need to be saved too, and should be saved first, I think of the inner city blacks in my region who are also dying of AIDs, have kids with AIDs and can't afford medicines either.

But my main point is, you can't just keep letting people get infected and then just give them drugs and drugs and drugs and billions of dollars again and again. You need to now, but the cycle cannot continue. You HAVE to stop the problem at its source, which is the spread of the disease to more people, and a new generation. The main thing is education, however that is achieved. Sadly, the people who have it now are basically terminally ill, and even with the best of care will never live a normal lifespan. We can't save them. But we can save the children, the healthy people, and when the sick ones are gone, hopefully the disease will be gone too and look to a healthy AIDS free future.

Hitman said:

?Fifty percent of Africans have no sewage systems. Their drinking water mixes with animal and human waste. They have constant TB and malaria infections, the symptoms of which are diarrhea and weight loss, the very same criteria UNAIDS and the World Health Organization use to diagnose AIDS in Africa. These people need clean drinking water and treated mosquito nets [mosquitoes carry malaria], not condoms and lectures and deadly pharmaceuticals forced on pregnant mothers.?

?We?ve put 20 years and $118 billion into HIV. We?ve got no cure, no vaccine and no progress. Instead we have thousands of people made sick and even killed by toxic AIDS drugs. But we can?t just treat them for the diseases we know they have because if we do, we?re called ?AIDS denialists.? AIDS is a multi-billion dollar industry. There are 100,000 professional AIDS researchers in this country. It?s as hard to challenge as big tobacco at this point.?

?Those damn [HIV] tests should be outlawed. They?re lethal. First of all, it?s a death sentence in South Africa. People commit suicide, they?ve been stoned to death, they?ve had their houses burned down, they?ve been murdered. Just for having antibodies to HIV. They have been ostracized. And in certain rural communities, ostracism is equivalent to death. So you?re scared to death, first of all. And then you start taking the anti-HIV drugs, which cause AIDS, and if you take them long enough they will kill you.?

? Dr. David Rasnick, PhD, Biochemist, Protease Inhibitor Developer, University of California

OMG. Those are cold, hard, tragic facts. How heartbreaking. And all the more reason we need education to stop this from spreading or it will never end!

Hitman, I see one of the things mentioned here is people's fear to tell anyone they have it. That's another way it's spread, they won't practice safe sex if they are not going to admit they are sick, so there you go, it's spread again. That's awful.

I have lost DOZENS of friends in several African nations to HIV/AIDS and have African friends in the USA who are struggling to send enough money home to take care of the children in their extended families left orphaned by AIDS.

:(

One friend of mine from South Africa lives in Baltimore and has LOST THREE CHILDREN TO AIDS! She is now trying to help take care of her 17 grandchildren left behind by her children!:tsk:

It is VERY SAD to listen to her talk about her life and the uncertain future of her family back home.

This is just ONE of the personal stories I can tell about the LACK OF AIDS DRUGS in Africa.

PEOPLE IN AFRICA ARE NOT DYING FROM ARV'S - THEY ARE DYING FROM THE LACK OF ARV'S!:yes:

I also volunteer for several organizations that are doing relief work in Africa (I am the co-ordinator of HIV/AIDS Projects for one of them) , so my awareness of AIDS in Africa is well-founded.:up:

If the original purpose of this thread was "informational", it would seem to me that the author would have approached this discussion in a more reasoned and non-inflammatory way.

From the way this thread has evolved, I wonder if the main reason for this thread was to PLANT SEEDS OF DOUBT in people's minds about the Global AIDS movement and especially BONO'S INVOLVEMENT in it.:ohmy:

I don't think Bono has anything to worry about....:angel:

GRACE FINDS BEAUTY IN EVERYTHING....:bono: :heart: :heart: ;)

Unlike the original poster, I have not said anything about drugs not being effective, and I don't know anything about that. All I'm saying is, once they are infected, all the drugs in the world could only prolong the inevitable, and there will be more suffering and more orphans unless we stop the spread. I am happy to read the quote someone posted by Bono about education programs, I'd never seen that before.

I have a lot of opinions on this topic, most of which I'll keep to myself in order to be as objective as possible, BUT....I don't understand what you mean by "HIV does not cause AIDS". I was taught that AIDS isn't really one condition, it's a combination of conditions/diseases and once you have a certain amount of certain ones, it's classified as AIDS. So if HIV weakens your immune system until you develop a few of these conditions, why do you not have AIDS? :scratch: I'm not a scientist either, but I've taken a class on AIDS in Africa and what you're suggesting was never mentioned once in any of our lectures or readings. I'm not saying it's a crap theory, I guess I just don't get it....

BluberryPoptart said:

First, I never said they were 'my' morals. If you read my post, I quoted 'some guy' told me this, someone I know well. I never said anyone 'should die', and I don't believe anyone should ever be killed or left to die. But if it happens in conjunction with nature, as it has for centuries, then it is no murder, not killing, it's something that occurs naturally. People over there are also dying because of wars and bad governments that we have nothing to do with and cannot change everything to suit us. Nobody ever could, that's why it's like that now. There are bad situations all over the world, we can't save them all even if we want to. But I really REALLY resent your 'racial' remarks, oh that's always a good thing to play the race card, always gets you what you want, just like OJ! Nope, when I think about all the people here who need to be saved too, and should be saved first, I think of the inner city blacks in my region who are also dying of AIDs, have kids with AIDs and can't afford medicines either.

But my main point is, you can't just keep letting people get infected and then just give them drugs and drugs and drugs and billions of dollars again and again. You need to now, but the cycle cannot continue. You HAVE to stop the problem at its source, which is the spread of the disease to more people, and a new generation. The main thing is education, however that is achieved. Sadly, the people who have it now are basically terminally ill, and even with the best of care will never live a normal lifespan. We can't save them. But we can save the children, the healthy people, and when the sick ones are gone, hopefully the disease will be gone too and look to a healthy AIDS free future.

You did say that whomever's view you quoted made sense to you. It seemed that you were endorsing his/her view. You are right that we can't save everyone, but we should try if we can. The thing is - we CAN choose to help in any way possible. We have the technology & the money to save over 2 million lives a year. If AIDS drugs prolongs the life of a person for an extended amount of time - that's worth it to me. I do agree that education is just as important and as far as I know is included in any agenda to help stop Global AIDS. Lots of things need to be done NOW to save lives. I get frustrated with all of the excuses that come up. There are a lot of success stories and the programs have been developed to avoid wasting money. Why can't we just lend a hand and trust that it will work until proven otherwise?

I think I went overboard with the 'racial' remark. I get the impression that you justify some lives having more value over others from your posts and it starts with the importance of lives in our Country versus other countries. I wholey agree that there are lots of things our country needs to do to take care of our sick, but to me that doesn't justify inaction to help another country. Both things should be done. It wasn't meant to be catagorized as 'racial' and I apologize.

A_Wanderer said:
Anthony Robbins and Deepak Chopra do not have the credentials to make these claims. Hitman please substantiate your claims that Growing Numbers of health professionals believe that HIV drugs are the real killers, I simply do not believe you - you must provide evidence for this statement. When you make extraordinary claims you must provide extraordinary evidence.

I was wondering about Anthony Robbins and Deepak Chopra making claims like that myself. And Hitman's quotes from one guy aren't "growing numbers of health professionals."

There are so many fights in the world, it would be hypocritical for me to say what is the wrong fight and what isn't. It is the right fight if you're putting your energy into something you believe in whether it is relevant or not.

There is so much fiction being stated here.

Keomcd says that she has never heard it disputed that HIV causes AIDS. It is time to wake up and look around you! Take the time to do a google search on the issue. There are many dissenters out there! Many people who are among the smartest people in the world who have spoken out against the HIV myth.

AZT was developed as a cancer drug that killed blood cells over 30 years ago but was branded as toxic and never allowed onto the market....

Treatment of HIV-positive, pregnant women with the DNA chain terminators has reduced the incidence of HIV in their babies from 25% to 8% in France and Italy as well as in the US. This is to be expected from a drug that was designed to kill cells including those in which HIV replicates.

Hitman said:

'HIV' does not exist and 'AIDS' in Africa is the reclassification of TB, malaria, malnutrition and diseases/conditions relating to social deprivation and poverty. When will the Western media report the brute fact that 'HIV' is not a sexually transmitted retrovirus but a misinterpreted collection of endogenous epiphenomena (microvesicles, cellular debris, etc.) - and that 'AIDS' in Africa is the ideological revamping and cynical remarketting of old, well known diseases/conditions endemic in Africa?

Back in 2000 I was reading the exact same quotes and comments that you wrote above. They came from the same scientists.

The theory was intriguing... so I did some homework. And I have come to the conclusion that what you wrote above is 100% wrong. HIV DOES exist. It is a real virus. It has been found and isolated. The claims made years ago are no longer true. Does it lead to AIDS? That is the bigger debate. However, all data shows that AIDS does not result unless HIV is present. The same is true for any virus. One does not get the flu unless a flu virus is present. One doesn't get chicken pox unless the chicken pox virus is present, etc.

As for this "reclassification" of diseases, again, it's an interesting theory, but an erroneous one. African people have dealt with starvation, poor hygiene and malaria for decades, if not centuries. While some died, the devastation we are seeing now is not due simply to an increase in hunger or malaria. Furthermore, note WHO is dying - people who are the most sexually active. Older people, who had their "fun" before HIV/AIDS and childern (at least those born without HIV) are not dying. As Bono said, a generation has been lost. If AIDS was nothing more than a reclassification of other diseases, it wouldn't only attack the most sexually active people - ALL areas would be devastated (as is the case in true famine scenarios).

In other words, while some of your data has been updated a bit, most of what you write is from 1999/2000 and seriously needs rethinking. That notion that "HIV doesn't exist" no longer holds true and this concept needs to be put to rest. As I wrote, I gave it a lot of study as the theory was a fascinating one, but the evidence IS there to support that HIV will ultimately lead to AIDS.

u2ulysses said:

However, all data shows that AIDS does not result unless HIV is present.

Not true. Many "AIDS" patients in Africa, are in fact, not testing positive for "HIV."

And

There is no such thing as a test to see if HIV is present in a person's bloodstream.

You're thinking that someone as smart as Bono hasn't done his homework. I'm sure he's heard these theories; I'm sure he's heard them from those who don't support his work.

Ok, so these theories turn out to be right. The worst anyone has done is tried to alleviate a horrible situation.

But what if these theories about HIV and AIDS turn out to be wrong? And we had all stopped giving a shit about the raped women with AIDS dying, and the orphaned children growing up on their own? And we were wrong to stop caring and trying to help?

I'd rather err on the side of caring and doing my best than to sit by and argue about whether Anthony fucking Robbins knows jack about viral diseases and pandemics.

martha said:
You're thinking that someone as smart as Bono hasn't done his homework. I'm sure he's heard these theories; I'm sure he's heard them from those who don't support his work.

Ok, so these theories turn out to be right. The worst anyone has done is tried to alleviate a horrible situation.

But what if these theories about HIV and AIDS turn out to be wrong? And we had all stopped giving a shit about the raped women with AIDS dying, and the orphaned children growing up on their own? And we were wrong to stop caring and trying to help?

I'd rather err on the side of caring and doing my best than to sit by and argue about whether Anthony fucking Robbins knows jack about viral diseases and pandemics.

You don't know anything about Bono and how scientifically smart he is. (I love Bono, by the way. I just cringe when I see him begging for HIV drugs to be sent to Africa because I don't think he understands that HIV drugs are not going to help the situation. You may not agree. But, the only information you are basing your argument is second, or maybe third or fourth hand. It is not wise to base an argument on second or third hand information.)

Let me ask you this, Martha:

Do you have any proof that HIV causes AIDS?
Do you know that AZT was declared to be "medical malpractice?"
Do you know that there is no such thing as test that identifies the existence of AIDS within a peson's bloodstream.
Do you know that many people in Africa are dying of "AIDS" despite the fact that they are HIV NEGATIVE?
Do you know that nobel prize winning scientists are joining up in the cause to stand up to the billion dollar pharmaceutical industry's claim that "HIV causes AIDS?"

Does any of that bother you?

You don't know anything about me, or Anthony Robbins, or Deepak Chopra, or Gary Null, or Peter Duesberg and how scientifically smart they are.

If these theories turn out to be right, than our attention is wrongly placed on trying to get a continent full of dying people a bunch of toxic pharmaceuticals that will only add to the death, the pain and the suffering.

This is not about aiding on the side of caring.

This is about deciding what the problem truly is, and

then

and only then

taking the necessary action to help it.

Hitman said:

If these theories turn out to be right, than our attention is wrongly placed on trying to get a continent full of dying people a bunch of toxic pharmaceuticals that will only add to the death, the pain and the suffering.

I'm leaving Wednesday for two weeks or so, so I'll bite.

Give me your best evidence that the AIDS drugs that Africans are taking are killing them. That's your whole worry: that we're killing people with thesee drugs. So far, all we've gotten from you is that 1. these drugs may kill; 2. that several people (whose credentials you've mostly failed to supply, by the way) think these whole HIV into AIDS thing is hogwash, and 3. that Bono's an idiot for falling for the drug companies' line.

So. Show us the numbers. How many people have the AIDS drugs killed?

I can name one superstar and 4 family members and friends that the drugs have saved...

Magic Johnson for one
My nephew and his partner
My friend Shannon who was near death at least 5 times in the last 5 years
My friend Joey's niece Nikki

These 5 people are UNDETECTABLE with the help of these drugs.

martha said:

I'm leaving Wednesday for two weeks or so, so I'll bite.

Give me your best evidence that the AIDS drugs that Africans are taking are killing them. That's your whole worry: that we're killing people with thesee drugs. So far, all we've gotten from you is that 1. these drugs may kill; 2. that several people (whose credentials you've mostly failed to supply, by the way) think these whole HIV into AIDS thing is hogwash, and 3. that Bono's an idiot for falling for the drug companies' line.

So. Show us the numbers. How many people have the AIDS drugs killed?

Working backward:
3) I never said Bono was an idiot for any reason. You, nor I, know this person. He is a 43 year old who makes music that you, and I, find to be amazing.

He is also a person who has done a lot of campaigning to get more AIDS, or actually, "HIV" drugs to Africa in the hopes that it will stem the tide of the disease that is ravaging that continent.

2) It is more than several people Martha. I am not going to do the research for you. Do a couple of searches on Google. Many highly respected, nobel peace winning scientists, who know ALOT more about the "facts" of this disease than you or Bono, believe that the HIV=AIDS hyposthesis is wrong, and MANY more still understand that these HIV drugs are killing people everyday.

1) Dear, I don't have the numbers to tell you how many people the HIV drugs have killed. It is in the many millions and it is proven to be toxic.

Do you have the number that tell me how many people HIV has killed?

Oh wait...

nobody has ever died of HIV.

And HIV has never proven to be...

well...

anything at all.

Doozer61 said:
I can name one superstar and 4 family members and friends that the drugs have saved...

Magic Johnson for one
My nephew and his partner
My friend Shannon who was near death at least 5 times in the last 5 years
My friend Joey's niece Nikki

These 5 people are UNDETECTABLE with the help of these drugs.

http://www.aliveandwell.com

Undetectable for what?

These people are much healthier than the people you referenced because they have chosen not to subject their bodies to a poisonous substance that will destroy their immune system.

wolfeden said:
and likewise, you have no proof that it does not.

I will not debate with you further, as you obviously have no interest in actual debate but seek only to beat people with your so-called point, dangerously close to trolling. My life's experience with HIV and AIDS trumps whatever it is your new-age buddies want to push.

Good day sir.

Hitman, I agree with wolfeden that this thread is going around in circles. Please read back through and realize that a few people have considered your fear and responded with knowledge and experience. You keep repeating things with no backup to prove your points. Noone supports it either. Quite frankly, I don't know why you need to continue to argue this.

Your link http://www.aliveandwell.com/ is only a domain name for sale.

My take on this thread is there is more proof that Bono is fighting the RIGHT fight. Please consider this and help save lives instead of giving people an excuse to be inactive.

Last edited:
Identifing real cases of AIDS in Africa has been one of the greater problems, now with the advent of cheap and efficient rapid tests this will be prevented and I am quite confident that this will change the statistics and it will be quite clear that those that suffer from AIDS have the HIV Virus. The mechanisms of HIV have been worked on for the last 20 years, the anti-retroviral drugs have been developed from the research into the mechanisms of the virus.

I have found a full article on AIDS reapraisal here.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AIDS_reappraisal

as well as one on the HIV Virus here.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HIV

I would suggest reading through them to understand the arguments properly, it is not good to just follow blindly otherwise you will become a total chump, by all means question and ask difficult questions but please come up with proper answers by dealing with the facts, its logical deduction.

Hitman said:
Do you have the number that tell me how many people HIV has killed?

Oh wait...

nobody has ever died of HIV.

And HIV has never proven to be...

well...

anything at all.

Just like guns have never killed people.

Really...

Only, the bullets coming from those guns did kill.

But the gun obviously ( :rolleyes: ) did not have any influence at all.

:sigh:

Marty

Hitman said:

Many highly respected, nobel peace winning scientists, who know ALOT more about the "facts" of this disease than you or Bono, believe that the HIV=AIDS hyposthesis is wrong, and MANY more still understand that these HIV drugs are killing people everyday.

Sorry Hitman, but lots of geniuses believe some pretty fucked up theories. I mean, some "respected scientists" believe you can get HIV from a mosquito or even through air. You're asking us to provide proof of the obvious when in fact it's YOU that has no proof of what you're saying. I'm open to new theories, but if I have to do a 180 from what I've believe all along, I need MORE than scientific "fact". Say what you think IS true...what do we do then? What's the plan of action? Or is this the type of theory that makes it easier for us to disassociate and let millions of sick, starving people just die off b/c "there's nothing we can do".

Hitman said:

2) It is more than several people Martha. I am not going to do the research for you. D

Hitman, you're the one making the claims here. It's your reponsibility to post proof--if indeed you wish to persuade anyone, which you may or may not.

Many have already spoken very passionately and eloquently here about the need for antiretrovirals and other means of battling HIV/AIDS, so I'll say no more than that your argument reminds me of those who say, "Where's your PROOF that the Holocaust ever happened?"

Cheryl

From what he's been saying all along about the AIDS crisis, I've gathered that his passion is ignited by frustration.
Frusteration absolutley, Bono has said you know if the people know the fact's the will do something but this is really an uphill battle to get people to pay attention,and it's frusterating as hell when something in my mind the answer is simple you know what we have to do and it just isn't getting done. There are alot of reasons for that apathy is one of them . I'm very glad very glad that progress has been made I am so thankful for that but it has not been fast enough and it so far is not good enough to get where we need to be.

Hitman , I happen to believe you are very wrong , I've seen these drugs work and I'm not going to get into the argument because like SD said many people have made valid points. But more then that you have to give people the opportunity to these drugs, the access to the drugs. I've listened to so many excuses from all sort of people about why not to provide the drugs, why not to support the Global Fund, Why not to cancel odius debt, and free up trade barriers etc etc.. and when you cut through all the political, economical crap that you have to argue during the day at night the last question in my mind is still . Do we really believe a life in the third world is every bit as equal as one in the West .

Not a doubt in my mind that Bono is a bright intellegent man who does his homework and knows his stuff on all aspects of this,

Hitman said:

Not true. Many "AIDS" patients in Africa, are in fact, not testing positive for "HIV."

And

There is no such thing as a test to see if HIV is present in a person's bloodstream.

Yes there is - it's an antibody test.

Also, PCR techniques have allowed for an exact viral count.

Those who don't test positive for HIV are later found to have the tests erroneously performed.

I refer everyone to this site that presents the OTHER side of the issue and how HIV and AIDS are connected.

I want to stress Hitman that I read all of the same exact articles you are quoting years ago. As I said, the idea was intriguing. But the more homework I did, the less the idea held up. While I admit many medicines are toxic, this is true for just about all diseases or surgeries. There is always a risk factor. These medicines can have side effects, but often those are outweighed by the person's extended life or increased quality of life. Prior the the protease inhibitors of the 90's, people were dying from AIDS. Now, anti-viral drugs, sometimes combined with various inhibitors, have decreased AIDS cases in this country significantly. And all of these drugs are targeted towards HIV.

Again, please read the above link. It more thoroughly discusses how HIV is related to AIDS.

Back
Top Bottom