Ahoy there fellow Paddys!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lazyboy

War Child
Ya'll should watch the Slane documentary on Network 2(or is it RTE1?) this friday at 8pm. It's to celebrate the 21st anniversary. Should be some great stuff anyway, but also lotsa U2 titbits, the making of UF, and maybe even some more footage from last years Slane :drool: Apparently it is all shot in the run up to last years 1st gig, so here's hoping!!!

hmmm, this friday on tv
so you can tape it and send out the copies on saturday !!!

I love you too Manda:p
And I always knew you secretely wished to be a Paddy Salomey;) If it's got anythin worth while I'll try and tape it and hey, I might even make a copy or 2, although methinks the best we're gonna get is a 20 second flash of the Slane performance which I have already seen

well I've stayed quiet since you started this thread. I really wish they would show that program here. I just had a 21st anniversary:) So I still feel deserving of, well..deserving:)

I had gone to Grafton to send a parcel to a friend I have made via Interference. I had heard on the radio there was a flower show at the cathedral ,I love an excuse to go to the cathedral. But it cost $10 to get in:(
So I headed off to their opposition "Paul's Boutique" looking for second handbooks (St Vincent's de pauls' op shop..if I wait long enough some very good books come in:))
No books, but what I did notice was their rosary beads. I was wishing I had gone there before the post office and enclosed a rosary in the parcel to my new friend. I saw the one I would have sent, they were only $8..I'd just saved $10 by not going to the flower show... hmmmmm :idea: I bought them for myself!!
The point to this story? I think there is one.....:scratch:
nope ...I just love telling stories:wink:

If a Paddy is attracted by your "Ahoy "and that Paddy happens to work at
J.C.Walsh and Sons
Rathfarnham Village, Dublin 14
I would like to say
Thank you for the Little Rosary of Ireland.
It's beautiful and is appreciated...by me.

Guess what day this happened? it wasn't until i got home and logged on to Interference, i realised it was 8th August..a nice day for gift giving.
happy 21st everything brian....u can have your thread back
over & out:dance:

I just think Paddy Salome sounds great
I might even get into The Dubliners with a name like that

:p

OK silly me missed the fecking program I warned ye about!!!:scream: I was just off work, and totally forgot it was on because my mind was on something else.....food!!! Barbeque in my bro's, so if any of ye caught the program could ye please give me and anyone else interested the low down??
Hehe, thanks for the story Cass, and 21st you say? Congrats!:) What's the occasion?

Salomey, you may be able to drink like us, but you will always be a big cheese loving dutchy:D

And oooh Manda!:wink: :kiss:

Manda manda manda.....:censored:

Laura, just making sure everyone got the chance to watch it, which made some sense as if they did they could tell me what it was like cos I'm a big feckin eejit and I missed it! Did ya see it Laura??? Please say ya did!

and thank you very much lazyboy!! because of you, i did actually see some of it!!

but unfortunately not the U2 bit!!:scream: how unlucky??

the rest was ok, and dont worry Im fairly sure theyll be repeatin it, seein as theyre havin such a hard time floggin the tickets this year!!

Back
Top Bottom