Age Poll - everyone respond please

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

How old are you?

• <10 years old

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • 10-13 years old

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • 14-17 years old

Votes: 16 7.7%
  • 18-20 years old

Votes: 40 19.3%
  • 21-24 years old

Votes: 49 23.7%
  • 25-30 years old

Votes: 50 24.2%
  • 31-35 years old

Votes: 20 9.7%
  • 36-40 years old

Votes: 17 8.2%
  • 40-50 years old

Votes: 12 5.8%
  • 50+

Votes: 2 1.0%

• Total voters
gah, thank you for having smaller age brackets! nothing bothers me more than taking a survey and they ask you for your age, and it's 18-29! i mean, how accurate is that?

spanisheyes said:
Awww...the age old question...along with another question I sometimes ponder...how old will be too old to be fanatically attached to this band...Just possibly never, because who wants to get old?

Chris

this guy I work with told me I'd look back on this (last year w/ elevation and all) one day and laugh at myself and how "obsessed" I am. :ohmy: :mad: :evil: I don't think so!!!!! :sexywink: :mac:

:heart: to Chris - my thoughts exactly! But basedon the demographics, U2 will always be quite a bit older than their fan base (which I find rather interesting, and sometimes rather distressing!) :huh:

spanisheyes said:
Awww...the age old question...along with another question I sometimes ponder...how old will be too old to be fanatically attached to this band...Just possibly never, because who wants to get old?

Chris

I think this is more of a reflection of what ages surf the internet the most. I'd say 80% of all U2 fans are between the ages of 25-40. Although I'd like to think ATYCLB has changed this, but I think U2 has a rather small fanbase at Highschools and Colleges. Certainly not like it was in 1987-1994. Most of ATYCLB success was due to large numbers of older fans becoming interested in the band again after leaving when Zooropa came out.

spanisheyes said:

Chris

:yes:

You just made my day friend ;)

Zooropa said:
no one 50+ yet??? My old man likes them, he's 58, but PC illiterate :(

Doctorwho hasn't voted yet:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

thats so funny I'm gonna go get a beer:up:

Back
Top Bottom