After seeing new clips of Milan...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
perrypickwick said:

That's not true -

this is from Willis Tour Diary (20.2.06):

"It was a tough day to be honest. The show was being broadcast live to an audience of 40 million people by a local TV station and despite having flown in Hamish Hamilton and Carl Glanville to supervise direction and audio, it was very much a local production."

Mate , it was directed by people at GLOBO TV , a brazilian channel ........ U want the name of the director ? Hamilton was only supervising it , like u said

I havent heard any show from the 4th leg where Bono's voice where strong as it was on the 2nd and 3rd leg.

Anyone here know wich night Miss Sarajevo is from on the Milan DVD? The one from ABOY singel is from the 20th July, I hope they have this one also on the DVD, because Bono haven't sing the opera part so strong that he did on the 20th.

toscano said:

If you think Bono was off in Milan, just wait until Buenos Aires, it's a train wreck.

I think U2 should ditch Buenos Aires, record one of the 5th leg shows and put that on IMAX instead. I could imagine how awesome it would be.

Peterrrrr said:
I havent heard any show from the 4th leg where Bono's voice where strong as it was on the 2nd and 3rd leg.

Mate as Long as I respect ur opinion , and lot of them are great Peter , I strongly disagree on this point , well at least on the 2 brazilian shows I could watch or attend , Bono's voice was in order

Of Course I'm suspect to speak well of the 4th leg , such as u are of the 2nd

J_NP said:

Mate as Long as I respect ur opinion , and lot of them are great Peter , I strongly disagree on this point , well at least on the 2 brazilian shows I could watch or attend , Bono's voice was in order

Of Course I'm suspect to speak well of the 4th leg , such as u are of the 2nd

Thanks for respect my opions :) I do the same with yours, but I think his he didnt hit the note so clean on the 4th leg as he did in the 1st,2nd and 3rd leg, specialy if you listen to songs like WTSHNN, BD... you can hear that he is a bit shaky and hoarse. Something that did suprise me with this tour is how good he sounded in the 3rd leg, he had done a lot of shows in the 1st and 2nd leg and hadnt much of a break between the 2nd and 3rd leg.

Joey788 said:

I think U2 should ditch Buenos Aires, record one of the 5th leg shows and put that on IMAX instead. I could imagine how awesome it would be.

Since U2 had 700 hours worth of material, I don't think that IMAX movie (which Mark Pellington is directing) will be a single show but rather a "Best of" of S. American leg if you will.

Back
Top Bottom