Afraid of what is going to happen now

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sledgehammer

The Fly
They're not sure yet if Bin Laden did it, even though he had warned of an unprecedented attack some time ago. But I believe it's more complex than we think. It's a new kind of war and we're not fully aware of what is happening behind these extremists.
The only thing I'm sure of is that erything will change. Economy, police and security in every place world-wide, the way we fly from one country to another, globalisation... everything!
I'm so afraid of what may happen now. If the American goverment starts bombing a country like Afghanistan, without knowing for sure who's responsible, that'll be only for raising people's self esteem and making them feel safe in their own powerful country. Thousands of innocent people will die again. I don't care if they're Americans or from Middle East, Christians or Muslims. Nobody wins in a war.
Please, don't get mad to a whole nation or a religion. Let's hope we won't see other bloody wars and hate in this world.
My prayers are with all Americians. Yesterday was a black day nobody will forget.

hey foxxern, thanx for the link.
This is a great interview by an expert. I suggest everyone to read it.

------------------
"I'm not afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens", Woody Allen

Interesting article. Makes you think about how much has to be taken into account before any type of retaliation can happen.

Did anybody know that the "Black boxes" on a plane are actually orange?

I can imagine what a huge fight will be for making a hollywood blockbaster about all this....
frown.gif
frown.gif

The important point now is to find a TRUE enemy who reallly did this , who directly responsible for this terrible act

frown.gif
frown.gif

PEACE ON EARTH
PEACE ON EARTH
PEACE ON EARTH

We one , but not the same
Sisters , Brothers
ONE

Back
Top Bottom