Adios U2! This is my farewell.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
pepokiss said:

url

I hope that thing was at least of age.

martha said:
That's one more ticket available next tour. :hyper:

That's my way of thinking as well. :lol: At another board I go to, U2 gets picked on a lot, and people have already asked me why I don't get defensive and try to turn them into fans. Hey, let them hate U2...less competition for getting tickets! :up:

last unicorn said:
Why do you expect this poster to return, after all he said ADIOS.

And that's not really a big deal if you have only 117 posts.

and he's from Finland...

U2 will never go there anyway, so who cares if he leaves.... :wink:

Last edited:
Guess he's not coming back.

As a father of two, I recognize that one must give up a lot. But I still play my favorite music, and my kids know U2.

Maybe this guy has offed himself. Fatherhood is rough, but it's not that bad.

Rachel D. said:
It's time to straighten up and fly right! Can't have any more of them U2s, cuz they're such a bad influence!

:wink:

Exactly. When I think U2, I think of heroin, murder, and sex. Lots of sex. And you can't have kids thinking things like that.

Ummm... can't you just listen to U2 in your free time? Why do you have to swear off U2? Can't you just acknowledge the fact that you won't be able to do some of the things you liked as much as you used to? It doesn't mean you have to restrict yourself like this is lent or something.

shart1780 said:
Ummm... can't you just listen to U2 in your free time? Why do you have to swear off U2? Can't you just acknowledge the fact that you won't be able to do some of the things you liked as much as you used to? It doesn't mean you have to restrict yourself like this is lent or something.

See..that's the problem with today's generations. Parents are giving in to the kids way too much.. "U-who? My Chemical Romance are, like, so much cooler!" Selfish, spoiled kids. :shame:

I don't know what he's talking about, but I know kids will be an excuse to have a captive audience for JT and Achtung Baby. To age me, when I first started standing my Dad always says I used to grab onto the TV stand in my livingroom and bob up and down to Streets... I plan to continue that tradition with my kids... ah, brainwashing little Blue Crack Addicts... what fun that will be.

Drastic or what? This guy needs therapy.
My 3 year-old knows almost all of the words to Elevation. We belt it out together........especially in the car. She just loves "Uncle Bono"!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom