Adios U2! This is my farewell.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Music is bad for the kids. No iPods or CDs or radios for them. And if a song comes on a commercial or TV show, that thing is going off and the kids are going back into the yard to make firewood.

Nooo rock n roll is for you young whipper snappers! Not for us dads... we got kids to take care of and golf meetings to go to and schmooze with our boses and stuff. No time for silly old music.

This thread is the equivalent of saying "I don't do weed any more since I'm all grown up and mature so there's no point in listening to Pink Floyd now."

You don't need drugs to appreciate Floyd!!! :rant:

Screw that. :huh:

I had a baby just so that I could make these shirts:

Untitled-1.jpg

Zootlesque said:
:lol: That is great!

even the same exact font :drool:

:yes: Technically, my wife made the shirts, though it was my idea. :wink: I think she got some help from Mia regarding the font...

We have a population problem anyway.
I'm not going to bring kids into this world so I can listen to Achtung Baby a few thousand more times.

Bono & Adam were so shocked this person quit, they never came to HQ yesterday & Today. Wheras Edge & Larry said Who quit? :scratch: :lol:

Now if this was about somone quitting the band, then I may have been interested :confused: Just as well U2 never did this when they had children :wink:

Back
Top Bottom