Adam Today: Vertigo Milan Likely Canceled and Popmart DVD in the works

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
yo vaz
i know for a fact they fimled sydney 3 & melbourne 1, i did see quite a few long range cameras during those shows
nothing of that sort at melbourne 2

it would be wikid if they released either S3 or M1, id buy it for sure

speaking of MILAN - parts of LIVE IN MILAN were featured on the repackaged U2 18 SINGLES VERSION

theres so many versions of U218 that i have lost count
i saw U218 videos recently and thought pffft.........another way for them to cash in on profits........just for a couple of new songs........when all their brightest work is on the 1990-2000 video hits dvd.....

as one other clever poster put it here:
"Why not the long awaited Lovetown Tour DVD instead?
Why not an UF Tour DVD instead?
Why not a DVD from the early years 1980 - 1982?
Why not a full Joshua Tree concert DVD?
Why not a Zoo TV 1992 DVD?"

by the way....ZOO TV is already out - check out ZOO TV LIVEI N SYDNEY 11/27/93

this one too is available in multiple versions......

vaz02 said:
Im all in favour of having the Best of vertigo tour DVD.

What shows were filmed ?

Then we can add croke to the collection

americangoth said:
yo vaz
i know for a fact they fimled sydney 3 & melbourne 1, i did see quite a few long range cameras during those shows
nothing of that sort at melbourne 2

it would be wikid if they released either S3 or M1, id buy it for sure

speaking of MILAN - parts of LIVE IN MILAN were featured on the repackaged U2 18 SINGLES VERSION

theres so many versions of U218 that i have lost count
i saw U218 videos recently and thought pffft.........another way for them to cash in on profits........just for a couple of new songs........when all their brightest work is on the 1990-2000 video hits dvd.....

as one other clever poster put it here:
"Why not the long awaited Lovetown Tour DVD instead?
Why not an UF Tour DVD instead?
Why not a DVD from the early years 1980 - 1982?
Why not a full Joshua Tree concert DVD?
Why not a Zoo TV 1992 DVD?"

by the way....ZOO TV is already out - check out ZOO TV LIVEI N SYDNEY 11/27/93

this one too is available in multiple versions......

the melbourne and sydney shots were to get some extra crowd shots for the IMAX movie from south America... Bono and Larry weren't shot from above the neck, since they now have short hair..
also, read the guy's message better, it says ZooTv 1992... and the Zootv dvd is actually Zooropa, aka 1993... that show was different, 92 had mirrorballman and different setlists.

I can't wait for that POPmart dvd.

Finally 10 years after the concert we will get the dvd. Im pretty sure that it will hit us this year.

Finally hearing that screaming guitar of the edge during MOOOFOOOO.

:drool: :drool: :drool:

And what about the brilliant versions of Gone? Last night on earth the song that still rocks everything they have done of the stage, and Please.

So many great great songs. :drool: :drool:

I still can't find teh greatness that everyone sees in GONE...

I prefer a thousand times MOFO and Please than Gone...

In fact, live it was just WEAK... on the CD it was great... but live, compared to MOFO, LNOE, Please, the beautiful IGWSHA and even the "If-I'd-knew-before" MIAMI were better live

phillyfan26 said:
That's really surprising to me. Vertigo Milan would have been much better than Chicago, for it was outdoors, with a crowd that cares, and later in the tour when they figured it all out. I'm actually really disappointed. POPMart was coming sooner or later. But at the expense of Vertigo Milan?

I don't know. I'm glad we got the Chicago dvd simply fo the version of Elevation. I have yet to hear a live clip form anywhere where the crowd yells EL-E-VA-TION!!! Mind you Milan might've been louder but the sound of the crowd on the Chicago dvd is louder so..... Personally though I think we have half the Milan show already so the Pomart show would be cool. Milan now would be like half a dvd.

Back
Top Bottom