Adam talks to U2.com

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
There's only one song that they absoloutely must play live and thats until the end of the world, and having thought about it, you need streets as well.

But thats it.

Infact for me WIWO sounds weaker live as does rather shockingly One and that' still remains my favourite U2 son but I can only ever remember hearing a good live version of it once.

And by good i mean improves over the album version like most U2 performances do.

I think when he said 9 to 10 songs it´s going to be througout the whole tour, not every night

The question now is: What songs from HTDAAB WON'T be played? 9 or 10 will be played out of 11 (12 is you count Fast Cars)...

They are doing Zoo TV again where almost every song will be played....

The thing I liked about Zoo TV was they played SOOOO many new songs. Hell, the first five or six in a row were all off Achtung Baby.

This time I could see them kick off with about five HTDAAB songs in a row, replacing BTBS with Love and Peace, and maybe tacking One Step Closer onto the end of Bad. Crumbs will rock live. Man and a Woman is probably the one not to be played. Yahweh would be a good uplifting finale like Walk On. I wouldn't mind seeing them drop the acoustic set but we'll see.

Back
Top Bottom