Adam singing on the JT DVD

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
he also did some songs on the War tour... I think two hearts beat as one....
during JT and RH he always had a mic on his side of the stage, but according to various reports it was nearly never turned on....

neatperson42 said:
why did Adam stop singing since then?

He was actually still singing on ZooTV - one of my bootleg DVDs (Stockholm 1992, I think) quite clearly shows him singing backing vocals during Bullet. Since then, though, I've no real idea why he stopped.

I used to have a version of Tomorrow with just him and Bono singing.
He's quite good.
Wish I had burned it when I had the capability before I lost it
in a crash. :|
He should do us the honor of hearing his voice more often.:drool:

sue4u2 said:
I used to have a version of Tomorrow with just him and Bono singing.
He's quite good.
Wish I had burned it when I had the capability before I lost it
in a crash. :|
He should do us the honor of hearing his voice more often.:drool:

That's the Common Ground version of Tomorrow, I think from 1996.

Are there any live recordings where you can honest to god say you can hear Adam?

Every bootleg I've seen of him singing into a mic you can't even hear him...

As a musician, I love that Adam sings on the JT DVD. It just seems like one of those moments where the band goes "professional." Hey, you with the bass. Time to pull your own weight around here.

Adam sang some background vocals up to the Joshua Tree Tour...and then come Lovetown, he kinda just stopped...:scratch:...and I saw three Zoo shows and I don't remember him ever stepping near a microphone then....and certainly not the last 3 tours...weird.

I love watching him step up during IWF on the DVD to sing the chorus...and I have to wonder...is that mike even turned on...:hmm:

:lol:

Axver said:
He was actually still singing on ZooTV

That`s right.

I have Rotterdam 06-15-92 on dvd and he sings into the ( turned off:wink: ) mike during Streets.
( You can`t hear him sing on the superb boot-cd of the show, but you can see him sing on the dvd. )

Cheers ,

Mauwer

I do wish the Bass Man would step up to the mike again! I loved it when I watched the Paris DVD for the first time today and saw him sing, regardless of whether or not the mike was on.

Back
Top Bottom