Adam Said It!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've always believed they have a few more albums to do. At least 5 or so...The band felt they were too young for the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. Larry said they’ve got another 25 years ahead of them and that it was premature, although he was exaggerating a bit. U2 will be around for a while yet.

:dancing: :dancing: :dancing:
Does anyone else feel like dancing around the room at the thought of another U2 album?

I think Bono said somewhere a new album could be here in 2006, but I'm trying not to get my hopes up. October 2007 is my guess. Even that looks a little ambitious. Thats 19 months from now, hmm, I'll change my guess to October 2008. 31 months should do it -- If they're in a hurry.

:wink:

Yep! :wink:

No, not really, its just I've bought about 9 or 10 other U2 albums since the Bomb came out, so I'm under the illusion they'll have a new album out in about a month.
I have to keep reminding myself its gonna be a long wait.....

It'll take a while. It would surprise the hell out of me if the new U2 "did a Zooropa" and jumped into the studio quickly, and came out with something quickly. The new U2 does not take risks and will take forever...

It will be out in 2006. It's already finished being recorded. Just needs to be mixed down.

the tourist said:
It will be out in 2006. It's already finished being recorded. Just needs to be mixed down.

Are you speculating about the leftovers from HTDAAB?

remember what happened last time they said the exact same things.

What I've learned is to expect ANYTHING!! could be out in 06...could be 09....lets wait and see....

u2 are full of suprises! :wink:

The big difference between these rumors and the rumors after ATYCLB is that Bono was the only one really talking about an album in a year after ATYCLB. Now we've heard word from Bono, Adam, Steve Lillywhite, and a few other people close to their last recording.

Back
Top Bottom