Adam Clayton´s Birthday Card 2005.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Regina O'Numb

War Child
Excuse-me.
Hello Interferencers, what could we give as a birthday´s present to a guy who have everything in this world? I think a Birthday Card is a good idea as a Surprise Party. A party is a private thing...so, the card is a nice way to the fans. Then, I would like to invite all of you to write a message to Adam Clayton, celebrating his 45th B-Day. You must to click on "comments :: 3.3.2005 :: "; then will open a box, and you´ll write your name (Seu nome), your e-mail (Seu e-mail), your URL (Seu site) if you have one; after, type your message and click on "Salvar"; this box will be closed and will open another box, and all you need to do... click on "Fechar". I´ll copy the messages and I´ll past it on the post. This card will be sent to Cecilia Coffey-U2 World Service, but this year it woun´t possible to pass the card on his hands (Cecilia, honestly, said it to me), cause he´s busy with his friends working on the new tour. But...who knows he could be very very curious on next Sunday about the cards...and he could read the messages...

"Adam Clayton´s Birthday Card 2005":
(photo, words and art-work by JuClayton)
http://www.reginaonumbcards.blogger.com.br/2005_03_01_archive.html#35498144

Thank you so much.
by Regina O'Numb

I send my wishes to Adam but I'm not sure if it was saved cause I'm doing this thro work and my boss is walking around.............. :madspit: @ boss

EveClayton said:
I send my wishes to Adam but I'm not sure if it was saved cause I'm doing this thro work and my boss is walking around.............. :madspit: @ boss

no problem Eve, I´ll post in the right place...really, sometimes it seems difficult, cause the language there is Brazilian Portuguese, but thank you so much! :hug:...but to have the boss around, isn´t a good idea ;)

Last edited:
Sorry, Regina, that I didn't get the time to sign Adam's b-day card.

But just to show my Love and Respect for our favorite Jazzman (lol), here is something I hope Adam wouldn't mind reading again:

http://forum.interference.com/t89347.html

My personal b-day tribute to Mr. Clayton.

Best Wishes for Health and Eternal Happiness to Adam! :yes:

Just to let you know. I will remember this Adam's birthday because it signed my first speech at an Amnesty conference.
Cool!

Back
Top Bottom