ACROBAT (New Version) ViDEOCLiP

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

manana69

The Fly
Ok, took me a while longer than I said it would to get this re-edit done, but I really wanted to make this better (I'm a perfectionist, or tryin' to become one) so I wouldn't sleep at night if this re-edit hasn't been perfect ;]
And now, in my opinion it is. And I also think it surely is better than the first video for Acrobat because:

- less Popmart shots
- more ZooTV shots
- MacPhisto!!!
- more black and white shots
..and what's most important...
- YouTube hasn't messed up synch now!!! : ))))) So audio fits perfectly the way I wanted with video.

Anyways, this is the new version, which I'm very proud of and I hope you're goin' to like it, too :)

U2 "Acrobat (New Version)"
http://pl.youtube.com/watch?v=NHa1ThS9avA

All the best,
Bart

Yeah, it's really great. This song has a great atmosphere, and I love the shots from the ZooTV performances.
I would so have loved to be able to see it. Really gets me nostalgic.

Thank you very much, guys :) I'm so happy I can share my passion with y'all ;) God, how I love this video editin'..

Anyways, all the best, as always =)
BB

I miss it, too. It's so cool that ZooTV happened in their thirties... I can't imagine it now.. :)

:love: that was gorgeous. Thank you! You're amazing!

I have your original version on my computer, will you be providing a saveable file of this one? :hmm:
Anyways... thanks, you know I'm a fan! :)

Hiya, guys :) I'd have uploaded high quality avi along with YouTube premiere but I'm havin' problems with my computer at the moment, but I promise as soon as I get things workin' I'll upload it here for you. It's important for me to give you best experience, since I see you like effects of my passion :)

All the best.

Back
Top Bottom