Ack! I am known for being a U2 freak in my bldg.!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Angel

Elvis' Naughty Angel
This guy just knocked on my door, because he needed to settle a bet with his friend. He says to me, "I always hear U2 coming from your aprt., so I was wondering if you have their Zooropa CD?" Hello!! lol. Anyway, the argument he was having with his friend was this: his friend was positive that Johnny Cash actually wrote "Wanderer". Wrong!! lol. The guy who knocked on my door was right!
biggrin.gif
Anyway, I just thought this was funny. Plus this isn't the first time I have been asked about U2 by my neighbours due to the loud music eminating from my aprt.!!
biggrin.gif
lol

I don't know if I should be proud... or embarrassed!

*Realizes she lent her Zooropa CD to a complete stranger!
eek.gif

------------------
I disappeared in you
You disappeared from me
I gave you everything you ever wanted,
It wasn't what you wanted

Be Proud!!
smile.gif

------------------
"There's a lot of real rubbish going on about new music & old music, can I just say we play U2 music? Is that OK?" - Bono, Us Festival 5/30/83

heh
smile.gif

In school, my friend will yell at me down the hall: "LARRY IS GAY!!!!!!" *sigh*

------------------
~*Mona*~
"I think I just said I was smart there - I'm sorry about that." ~BONO~

LOVE me, give me SOUL

O YEAH YEAH YEAH...

Originally posted by WildHonee:
In school, my friend will yell at me down the hall: "LARRY IS GAY!!!!!!" *sigh*

Chick fight, eh? Ooh, I like where this is going.

------------------
Change is the only constant

I was outed at work when my boss discovered me at my desk one Saturday morning frantically trying to get tickets online. This resulted in a request from her for a mixed tape and she is now a big fan. However, my colleagues think I went to only one concert, not three.

[This message has been edited by joyfulgirl (edited 01-25-2002).]

My family and friends know about my obsession, but I downplay it while I am at work. I have a U2 wallpaper on my computer, and they know that I have seen them in concert, also if we go for lunch I am sure that they notice that it is always U2 in my car, and that I have U2 pins and a luggage tag adorning my dashboard. I don't talk about U2 all day at work though. I am the youngest person here (24) and they already tease me a lot.

With my friends though, I am always answering U2 questions!

Back
Top Bottom