Achtung Dutch U2 fans!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Galeongirl

Galeonbroad
in the telegraaf from today there's a contest to win the ZooTv dvd
on page 18
http://telegraaf-i.telegraaf.nl/daily/2006/9/16/TE/TA_2S_20060916_18/pagina.php

the article says that Ruud De Wild got his own Trabant and painted his favorite Achtung Baby lyrics on it, and it was presented in Fame, rec. store in A'dam.
In order to win the prize you must email your name, adress, phone numer, age and your favorite U2 lyric to newz@telegraaf.nl
:)

notification number 2:
if you order ZooTv live from Sydney from Freerecordshop online, you get a chance to win two tickets for U2 IN HAWAII!!!!

I'm in the first contest already, 2nd I hafta wait for the peopel to email me back cause I can't figure out how to add my gift coupon, but I"ll oder it asap! it's the 2 disc version btw!

:wave: enjoy!

Wow thnx a lot! I already have the dvd so that one i will skip on but im defenitly going to enter the contest for the trabant!! :drool: :drool:

edit: sorry a dvd not the trabant lol. Good enough as well.

Last edited:
JanuaryStar said:
The second one I knew about, the first one I didn't, thanks so much GG!! :wave:

oh one thing I had to ask you about, were you in my sisters spanish class today describing Bono in spanish?????
she told me about that, and I thought it might've been you!

btw if people enter, what line is your favorite?

I posted A Woman needs a man, like a fish needs a bicycle :wink: I know Bono quoted it, but still, he quoted it from a female rights activist, and him being a man. I think it shows that he has a lot of respect towards women, and I like that :)

Galeongirl said:

oh one thing I had to ask you about, were you in my sisters spanish class today describing Bono in spanish?????
she told me about that, and I thought it might've been you!

btw if people enter, what line is your favorite?

I posted A Woman needs a man, like a fish needs a bicycle :wink: I know Bono quoted it, but still, he quoted it from a female rights activist, and him being a man. I think it shows that he has a lot of respect towards women, and I like that :)

Noooo I wasn't!!!! Someone took Bono as the famous person to describe? :ohmy: :hyper: I did meet someone though who knew your sister... But I don't believe she's in my Spanish class :no:

That line is my favourite as well... :yes:

Back
Top Bottom