Achtung Baby/Zooropa remasters CONFIRMED for Fall 2011 by Rolling Stone - Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks like the Uber Deluxe boxset has already sold out in the Universal Music store. Now, other stores might still get more supply (and how much will Amazon.com sell with that ridiculous price of theirs?), but it seems that version really is limited. Soon any discussion about its price will be moot if it sells out everywhere. :)

U2 Achtung Baby Uber Deluxe Box 2011 at Universal Music

Didn't the one @ the Universal store have a lithograph or something? I'm pretty sure you could only get that ordering it there. I wouldn't be surprised if eBayers snatched a lot of those copies up.

Didn't the one @ the Universal store have a lithograph or something? I'm pretty sure you could only get that ordering it there. I wouldn't be surprised if eBayers snatched a lot of those copies up.

What he said.

But that's not the part that made me question your post, the part that made me question was you started out talking about different countries having different tracks, and then you said that doesn't bother you, and then you changed it to well the Boy and JT releases didn't do that. But the Boy and JT releases didn't have these different formats. It was a very confusing line of "logic".

I said 2 CD versions.... If you have been buying the 2CD sets from Boy right through to TJT you got all the tracks in one 2 disc set; b-sides, live songs, session songs, demos and out-takes etc. This is the first of these reissues that essentially edits the second disc and aims you nicely in the direction of the more expensive Box Set to obtain the rest of the out-takes...

...and this is what I said in response to the earlier comment regarding the common practise of adding 1 or 2 extra songs [usually UK b-sides] to Japanese Editions of albums;

...I'm not talking so much about Holy Joe as track 13 on POP Japan or TGBHF on the UK versions of ATYCLB.. however the 2CD sets of Boy>TJT didn't exclude anyone from ALL the basic audio tracks [b sides, mixes, out-takes, demos, live] this ones does....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom