Achtung Baby/Zooropa remasters CONFIRMED for Fall 2011 by Rolling Stone

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Achtung baby/Zooropa remasters: tracklistings yet?

OK, it's almost August and there is still no 'unofficial '/official news about the tracklisting of AB/Zooropa. Does anybody know when we first heard the first news about the tracklistings from TUF/JT remasters?
If they plan the remasters to be released in early november, then we should get some news very soon, or am I wrong?

I don't want to hear the f**ing delay/cancellation word, please.

Does anyone remember how far in advance we had details about the Joshua Tree or Unforgettable Fire remaster extravaganzas?

OK, it's almost August and there is still no 'unofficial '/official news about the tracklisting of AB/Zooropa. Does anybody know when we first heard the first news about the tracklistings from TUF/JT remasters?
If they plan the remasters to be released in early november, then we should get some news very soon, or am I wrong?

I don't want to hear the f**ing delay/cancellation word, please.

They're just being coy

That U2 are at the end of their days, they will stop releasing new(or remastered old nostalgia shite) material and will continue to tour small clubs with a greatest hits(again, nostalgia shite) setlist that consists of IALWx22 and Stuckx2 until Bono can't walk anymore.

Well we aren't quite close to November yet, which is when a lot of people presume the remasters will be released. I wouldn't panic about this yet. We'll probably get some news in late October/early November is my guess.

I was told end of September release date by a person in the radio community

You'll see when they release it, it's going to be the coolest thing ever made.
Trust me, everybody wants to have one!

In case U2's people are still scouting this forum as they have done in the setlist parts, guys, inflatable trabants with the superdeluxe boxset pretty please? Make it happen! :pray:

Yeah, definitely! :up:

And I wouldn't mind if there was some sort of fixing of UTEOTW's ending, to make it more like the live ending. Or would that be too much neutering?

Yeah, definitely! :up:

And I wouldn't mind if there was some sort of fixing of UTEOTW's ending, to make it more like the live ending. Or would that be too much neutering?

Nah I don't want the arrangements touched, I just think the mix could be alot cleaner with some subtle nudging of The Edge...even Bono's vocals, in a couple places.

Won't be an annoucement for a month or so. Surely it is being released close to the anniversary, and other releases were only announced a month or so in advance (well, details only a month or so before, and thats all that really matters)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom