Achtung Baby vs Bomb

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Which record is better?

• Achtung Baby

Votes: 122 89.7%
  • Bomb

Votes: 14 10.3%

• Total voters
are yo kiddin' ????? :sexywink:

if ACHTUNG BABY:up: is the crown jewels, then the so called BOMB:down: is my dogs tin bowl.

jacobus said:
are yo kiddin' ????? :sexywink:

if ACHTUNG BABY:up: is the crown jewels, then the so called BOMB:down: is my dogs tin bowl.

Hola :wave:

Happy new year to you and all yours in Germany !!!!;)

hola ponkine, thanx, all the best to you all in vina for 2006.
enjoy the santiago gig and have a good time.
btw have you received my e-mail last week? i need you postal address (passengers).

AB = best album ever - again!

Opening track and closing track of AB can easily beat Bomb...

but I say AB because it's one of my favorite albums.

hmmm...Best U2 album?

or middle of the heap U2 album?

wow, this is hard

action-smiley-060.gif

This isn't even a question...

HTDAAB :|

But seriously, AB kicks HTDAAB's ass everyday of the week, even if it were HTDAAB's great grandmother with both of her hands and feet tied together.

I am going to vote for the Bomb because...I like it better. Achtung Baby is a masterpiece but I find myself listening to HTDAAB a lot because I enjoy it more. What can I say?? I know this post is going to get a million angry responses but I honestly like Bomb better. It's not that AB isn't much more creative, I just find Bomb to be very reliable. Forgive Me!

And by the way, I am really getting sick of these polls....:mad:

namkcuR said:
This will be the last Bomb comparison poll I make for the time being

I hereby retract this statement. Some people have suggested that we might as well finish the Bomb comparison polls(October/Pop/ATYCLB) since we've gotten this far. So I will make those three, one day at a time.

Re: Re: Achtung Baby vs Bomb

namkcuR said:

I hereby retract this statement. Some people have suggested that we might as well finish the Bomb comparison polls(October/Pop/ATYCLB) since we've gotten this far. So I will make those three, one day at a time.

Ah, my opinion has been heard. I feel so special. :wink:

Sorry, everyone who loathes these polls. My strong sense of curiosity changed my opinion. Forgive me. I know not what I do. :uhoh:

HTDAAB by a frigging mile.

Any album containing all four of TTTYAATW, Ultra Violet, One, and So Cruel is not a classic.

What is the point of this poll? What a retarded question!

Amazingly, ten people actually agree with me that HTDAAB is better than AB!

What are we supposed to do? Laugh and mock those 11 fools or something like that?

Back
Top Bottom