Achtung

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

innocent_eyes

Refugee
OKay, you were warned.
Feel free to come in hear and vent your frustrations, sadness, and release your overwhelming anxiousness for the new album.

I'll start!
*(&^%$%^@*@%*#%^&@&#$^@^$(!^(**($&*!(&@#*(((((&*(!@$^!@($^(!@$*(!@&^$*!&$*&*$&***&^$*$*(%*(^(#&*@^&*(#@^(@^(@^(^#(E^(^E*(#E&^(@^E&^#@(^#E() (@&#^E& @^# @( &@#E^@&#E (&^E (@E#*(@#^E*^@#E^ (#E^@(^&(@^&@#^E&^@#&^E^@#((@#^(E^(@#E(@#^E^@#^E(@^#E^@#&(^E(^(^&^&^&^^^&^#%^#%^##&^#&*#&*&#)*)#(#*_@*)&@^&%%^^^^^^%!@#*!&*$^(!^*($^*(!^*(E^&!@%#&!@&^#*!@*(^#(!^@*(#^*!@^#*(^!@(#^*!^#!*@#*#-ER!!!

ahh, now if only i had the new geared up U2 album to rock out with...

ENJOY!!!!!!

I'm sick of stupid bloody pessimists who just won't shut up.

That wasn't pessimistic, I'm actually still hoping for a May release!

I just wanted to vent the frustrations of not knowing anything. AT one minute i've got the album figured out. Release date, title, songs, then a rumour comes along and dumps all over that. So i needed some venting. It actually helped.

no worries Axver, we WILL get our rocking album!!!!

thanx!
The album will be out and it will rock like no other!!!!!!

Yeah, I wasn't really targetting you, I was mainly going at those people who keep on harping on about "They've hit a snag" even though there is NO evidence to suggest anything like that, and even if they have, a snag doesn't necessitate anything incredibly serious.

The not knowing is annoying me, but the pessimists and naysayers are annoying me more. I just wish U2 would make an announcement to shut them up. That'd make us all happy.

May 10/11 ...

(#*^%*)@^%#*!%#^*!%#@*%#!!!!!!

sorry just needed another one......ugh. I nned some official news so i can stop wondering.

If they have 20 songs, tell us, if they have 1 song, tell us. When will the 1st single be out? I really need to be thrown a bone.

Anyone with a credible source have anything? and give us the sopurce, who cares, honestly, we need some good nes. Can we at least see some photos from what Antoin shot????

I just want something...anything...big or small...positive or positive (lol).....I'm not having fun guessing anymore!

AHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Must...know...something....official....soon!!

Axver said:
the pessimists and naysayers are annoying me more. I just wish U2 would make an announcement to shut them up. That'd make us all happy.

May 10/11 ... [/B]

i'm with you!! but you know, it is normal that someone may do some bad thoughts, but what to do? just wait, the new album will rock!!:applaud:

Back
Top Bottom