Aboy And Oots Live!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
OOTS? These shorten versions of the songs is really not doing the songs justice.

ABOY
COBL
OOTS

Sounds like we are fucking up the song.
hehehehe.

Great song but I'd like to hear the other songs they played there.
Any idea what else they played?

Now I know what it would be like if Bono and Edge had to give a Power Point presentation in front of class!! :ohmy:

artdirector said:
OOTS? These shorten versions of the songs is really not doing the songs justice.

ABOY
COBL
OOTS

Sounds like we are fucking up the song.
hehehehe.

:lol: sooo true... for the longest time I would read ABOY as just that - "A Boy." and I was always like "a boy? what the heck is that supposed to mean? is it like a homage to their first album Boy? And why is the title in all caps with no spaces? So this song is called ABOY? for a song called ABOY he sure says 'All Because of You' a lot...oh wait a minute!!"

OOTS...I completely missed this thread because I saw Oots and thought it sounded like some damn cereal or something.

Anyway... love what I heard, it's already in my head. Sounds like it's going to be a wonderful ballad... and could end up being my theme song. Can't wait to hear the album version!! This is gonna be brilliant!

Remember all you virgins: This clip is off limits if you have heard 5 different songs thus far!!

Wow! Those are some great lyrics! :up:

I suspect that the album version is going to be way different than this. This was an extreme unplugged version based on the reviews we've read on this song. So, I think it would be pretty safe for anyone to listen to and not know what the sound will be like on the album version. Beautiful lyrics!

I'm confused, is there a new Miracle Drug recording or are people referring to the one we have heard from the beach clips?

I like it! I remember hearing somewhere that Bono wrote the song about Holly, Edge's daughter (also in the blender article) because she was the first of the U2 children. It sounds very sweet. :)

oh man

i was blown away when i first heard OOTS, and it's still growing on me!!

WOW. amazing. i haven't cried in a while... i might when i hear this whole song

Back
Top Bottom