About the Milan DVD

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

J_NP

New Yorker
Folks talking 'bout the upcoming dvd , which is said to be released near christmas , I was wondering some things about it , now you make a rank of the most likely to happen of these possibilites :

a- Comes in a double set
b- Features a not only Bono cover
c- Contains live videos of rare songs in the vertigo tour
d- Contain a documentary where the band actually talks also
e- Contains not released before material in DVD like Slane
f- Comes together with another DVD release (a box who knows)

So what ya all think ?

J_NP said:
Folks talking 'bout the upcoming dvd , which is said to be released near christmas , I was wondering some things about it , now you make a rank of the most likely to happen of these possibilites :

a- Comes in a double set

So what ya all think ?

To be honest, I'm not exciting at all with the possible Milan DVD. I wish they started to released something like Dylan's Bootleg Collection on CD and DVD instead :drool:

Unlike the 60s and 70s artists, U2 have SO MUCH footage to choose from, they can easily make a 3 DVD set Bootleg series 1978-1998 (there's enough stuff from the 00s):

DVD 1: Concerts footage from Belfast 1981 (Earlier known filmed CONCERT, non TV appareance) to Rotterdam 1990, including the famous New Year's Concert, Hattem 1982, Loreley 1983, Dortmund 1984, Amnesty International 1986, Los Angeles 1987, etc, etc, etc....

DVD2: Concerts footage from the 90s... the list here is even bigger !!! I'd love to see something from the famous Dancing Zoo TV, as well London 1993, Dublin 1993, Rotterdam 1997, Santiago 1998, etc :drool:

DVD3: TV footage from 1978 to 1998 and tour rehearsals, studio footage, etc

ANY, I mean, ANY (yes including Vertigo Santiago 2006) Vertigo DVD would be simply nowhere near as a release like that :heart:

J_NP said:

a- Comes in a double set

So what ya all think ?

a - Nope
b - Hopefully
c - Nope
d - Hopefully
e - Would Be Nice, a better vertigo tour doco than just from ONE show, like on the chicago dvd
f - Nope.

If anything, they should release a Milan ZOO TV concert along with the Vertigo DVD.

cypress said:
I would be happiest if it came out with Zoo TV Sydney in a 2-DVD set. I will buy it no matter what, though. :)

Somehow I see it being released only together with popmart mexico as well , I see it them together as an cat dubh/into the heart , if not in a 4 dvd box set , in a double dvd set .

BTW people would appreciate if u kind of answered this as bono_man2002 did , please u can put some off-topics , but tell us what u think of these chances for the milan dvd.

I hope it at least includes that thing Bono filmed called "A Day in the Life of Edge." They've got to release that somewhere.

Rachel D. said:
I hope it at least includes that thing Bono filmed called "A Day in the Life of Edge." They've got to release that somewhere.

I saw them film that!!! At my concert! Miami 11/14...Bono was joking around with the crowd, edge pulled out a megaphone and starting chanting "where the streets have no name" and then "bono bono bono bono" and then earlier in the day they stood up on a lifeguard tower in miami beach and did an impromtu performance of "in a little while" but i wasnt there...ugh!

Back
Top Bottom