Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter Here (AKA New Album Speculation)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Either you're oblivious or you're playing oblivious...

Yes start a new thread, but only if the topic isn't already being discussed, which it was... hence the merge.

:wave:

Your initial comment that I didn't warrant a thread does not make any sense... it's two faced.

Yes, I'm oblivious and a troll. Glad we worked it out. Moving on... any news on the album?

Two faced? Damn son, that doesn't even make sense... :doh:

Yes, it's best that we move on.

Are you for real?!?!?

Dude, c'mon. First you tell me that I warrant my own opinion like everyone else yet... apparently, according to you, I can't start a thread that expresses my opinion or concerns because it's "not important". Who are you to decide and say that? Everyone else expresses themselves here and creates far more bogus threads and they don't get shit for it. Just had to let you know what I meant by being two faced there... SON.

young%20family%20child%20canstock0028456.jpg

Are you for real?!?!?

Dude, c'mon. First you tell me that I warrant my own opinion like everyone else yet... apparently, according to you, I can't start a thread that expresses my opinion or concerns because it's "not important". Who are you to decide and say that? Everyone else expresses themselves here and creates far more bogus threads and they don't get shit for it. Just had to let you know what I meant by being two faced there... SON.

This really is my last post to you because I don't know how to make it any more clearer, everyone else seems to get it.

You along with about 400 other people don't believe we're getting an album in May. Yet everyone else stated their opinion in the ongoing threads, you didn't. You seemed to think, even though you weren't stating anything new that somehow your opinion warranted another thread... :shrug:

Zooropa man said:
Are you for real?!?!?

You can't start a thread because there's already an active ongoing thread on the subject.

Threads are merged all the time. Best to not be offended by it. The Mods are simply doing it for organizational purposes. If every person who had an opinion on this subject started their own thread, interference would probably crash

You can't start a thread because there's already an active ongoing thread on the subject.

Threads are merged all the time. Best to not be offended by it. The Mods are simply doing it for organizational purposes. If every person who had an opinion on this subject started their own thread, interference would probably crash

No I know. I understand that totally. I think mines was different then what was going on but if they felt it was related to that of the one ongoing... ok, cool. I'm not mad. It's just the contradictions that some in here have by stating that someones opinion is not as important as others therefore, you don't have the right to create such threads.

Take it to pm guys.. your personal beefs with each other have nothing to do with a new album.

Drunken McGuinness "Bono & Beiber Album Looks Promising, LOTS OF HITS"; Adam and Edge respond thusly:
nx9xye.gif

Might we simply get?
Studio full band versions of:

North Star
Every breaking wave
Boy falls from the Sky
Glastonbury
Mercy (new, crappy version)

And there's your EP. Would this suck? At this stage my 1st thought would be like when Ralphie decoded the message in a Christmas Story and it said "be sure to drink your Ovaltine - Son of a Bitch!"

Might we simply get?
Studio full band versions of:

North Star
Every breaking wave
Boy falls from the Sky
Glastonbury
Mercy (new, crappy version)

And there's your EP. Would this suck? At this stage my 1st thought would be like when Ralphie decoded the message in a Christmas Story and it said "be sure to drink your Ovaltine - Son of a Bitch!"
In a word: Yes.
Yes, it would definitely suck. None of the new songs have anything interesting about them, aside from Mercy, which is a neutered version of the original.

The good news is: it won't happen.

They've got an album done, its only a matter of whether or not they think they can release it. And I also wouldn't think more than one, at a stretch two, of those listed songs above would even be on it. Very possibly none of them.

The good news is: it won't happen.

They've got an album done, its only a matter of whether or not they think they can release it. And I also wouldn't think more than one, at a stretch two, of those listed songs above would even be on it. Very possibly none of them.

I do think you may be right. I think they've got something done, but may or may not release it out of fear.

They've got an album done, its only a matter of whether or not they think they can release it.
This may have been the second time we've been in this situation since the release of NLOTH. Let's hope they actually decide to release an album this time.

Sober McGuinness: "New album won't be released until all pirated copies of previous albums are paid for."

20100818175606a.jpg

How ridiculous are those sunglasses? Hah!

Sober McGuinness thinks he can save the world in sunglasses everybody. What a nob. Go preach to someone else Sober McGuinness.

Drunken McGuinness eats most of world; sober Bono voices disappointment over paltry remains: "Is that all?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom