A U2 Comic Strip (WARNING: lots of images)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ewen

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Hi,

Once upon a time ago I used to publish my very own U2 fanzine. When visiting my folks over Christmas I found a stack of these in the wardrobe of my old bedroom.

Thought I'd post this little cartoon strip from one issue for either your amusment or boredom.

It's a bit childish and embarassing now looking back on it now but hey it was fun at the time here goes....

23596upoo2.jpg
23596upoo3.jpg

23596upoo4.jpg
23596upoo5.jpg

23596upoo6.jpg
23596upoo7.jpg

23596upoo8.jpg
23596upoo9.jpg

Last edited:
AtomicBono said:
:lmao: classic. Like The Fly and Rocky Horror Picture Show and U2 all mixed into one!

Now my life is complete with bothing left to live for....................( a gunshot rings out across the street)

BonoFox1 said:
Do you have anymore to share??:D

thanks everyone, much appreciated. like a lot of things done in the past when we were younger these are a little embarassing. but the fanzine died years ago and they were just sitting there gathering dust. to be honest the thing that made me laugh most in this cartoon was 'adam' turning round to 'Edge' and saying "what now?". Don't know why that makes me laugh. I'd have added a couple of more scenes after Larry says "open pod 2 i guess"........adam and edge gasping, Larry then saying "what? what's up?" and adam & edge saying "nothing, you spoke!"

i've got lots of other U2 cartoons from my fanzine.....some are maybe a bit too risque to post here, like one i did of Adam's photo shoot for the Achtung Baby cover. I'll have a rake through them and post a few more sometime. i've got a good one of Larry being replaced by a drum machine, in the form of a robot, which ends up going haywire in the middle of a gig and so upstaging Bono.

Back
Top Bottom