A thank you to U2...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bono, Adam, Larry, Edge. VErtigo is a great song, from a great band. U2 stands for a lot, thank you for everything you've given the world through your music.

Please come to MExico on the tour. We miss you!!

:heart: U2 :heart:
Seems odd to admit this to total strangers, but:

:bono: :edge: :larry: :adam: - my life would not be complete without you. Your music, words, ideals and deeds move me to tears, move me to action, and move me to be a better inhabitant of this Earth. Thank you a million times for sharing yourselves with us! WE LOVE YOU!!!!!! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

U2_Neat said:

i agree with all that, what i meant was that the chances they're gonna bump into THIS thread are slim.
i bet your name has been referred many times in here, have you seen everything?

(i was giving exams in "Possibilities" today, maybe that's my problem..... too much math!!!)
:coocoo:

Well, I think the thread title is enough to make it stand out a little in amongst the others.

Bono, Adam, Larry, and Edge -
I love Vertigo! It rocks hardcore. I can't wait for the album in November! You are incredible and never disappoint me! Thank you so much!!!!
:heart::heart::heart:
Love,
Emily

For any band to create a song that from 1st listen you loop it until you sleep must be over the top and you 4 do it every single time. You don't put me to sleep but comfort me to the point that I can sleep comfortably and hopefully dream to your soundtrack that sparks my creation.

Thank you, thank you thank you!!!!

You are brilliant!!!

Today I have the same feeling I used to have as a teenager when I first met a girl that I absolutley loved.........all down to 3 minutes of a rock song!!!!!!!!!

Thank you U2!:bow:

Indeed Dalkey
and Psalms 4:7
"Thou hast put gladness in my heart, more than in the time that their corn and their wine increased."

Thanks

Last edited:
BluRmGrl said:
:heart: U2 :heart:
Seems odd to admit this to total strangers, but:

:bono: :edge: :larry: :adam: - my life would not be complete without you. Your music, words, ideals and deeds move me to tears, move me to action, and move me to be a better inhabitant of this Earth. Thank you a million times for sharing yourselves with us! WE LOVE YOU!!!!!! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Hey guys!
Loved the new song! I'm listening to it all day!!!
Thank you!!!!!

babyman said:
when u2 comes back, suddenly music comes back, too. in a so poor poor poor music panorama we had in the last times, u2 represents the medicine

couldn't agree more...

Oh, I'm loving this thread! Now that I know the band do read the messages here...

Thank you, ALL of you, for giving me a reason to be excited about music. No other band can make me delerious with joy. No other band can bring me to tears. No other band can change my way of thinking, or offer me a new perspective on the world. You simply are the best... I'll be a U2 fan until the day I die, and beyond. If they've got stereos in heaven, mine will be playing your music. :)

And it's not just the music that makes you all great. Thank you for your humanitarian work. It truly is inspirational. On an individual basis - Bono, don't ever give up the fight. It tears me up inside to see what AIDS is doing to my home country, South Africa. It seems that everyone I know back home knows of someone who is infected. I only wish there were about a million people like you out there making people aware of what's going on.

Anyway, once again, thanks for all the good times, U2. And here's looking forward to many more!

(Love the new single by the way, it kicks some serious arse. :wink: )

Back
Top Bottom