a special thanks to canadians...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

melon

ONE love, blood, life
Yes, I said I was going for a while. I am. But I'm watching CBC, and I'm seeing the efforts that Canadians have given to help out us Americans, who, more often than not, don't really appreciate our northern neighbors.

I thank all those who are offering everything from supplies to blood donation. It is well appreciated, even if others won't say so.

And if anyone makes a baseless crack against Canadians again on this board, they will have to deal with my wrath. I have never liked it, but I've been a good sport generally. I will not be so kind in the future. Be forewarned...

Melon

------------------
How long must we sing this song?!

Aww, thanks Melon.
I am glad that we can help you in any way we can. Everyone I have talked to is saddened, angry and afraid. I don't know what else to say. Stay safe everyone!
, Bluey

Wow, as a Canadian I say thx. We are all just as saddened by this tragedy as if it were our country. When innocent lives are lost there are no borders. My thoughts are with all...

Originally posted by Angel:
When innocent lives are lost there are no borders.

Very, very true.

Everyone in Canada is really really shocked by this whole thing, as I'm sure everyone in the whole world is.

Originally posted by Angel:
When innocent lives are lost there are no borders.

Stay safe.
Stay strong.
Our prayers are with you.

------------------
Tell the ones who hear no sound, who's sons are living in the ground... Peace on Earth

I dont think the USA really understand the amount of shock in Canada. This country is at a stand still as is most of the world. The US is our big brother and we feel connected to them. When this news reached me i couldnt believe it and it hit me so hard i vomited.

Canada took all the planes that were en-route to USA and all planes that were stranded in air. There are blood clinics in every city.

You are our neighbors but more then that you are our best friends...

------------------
Running to Stand Still-"you gotta cry without weeping, talk without speaking, scream without raising your voice."

"we're not burning out we're burning up...we're the loudest folk band in the world!"-Bono

Back
Top Bottom