A Sort Of Homecoming

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
martha said:
The studio version was great for driving through the hills of Wisconsin on county roads today.

I don't believe you! :p

Not until I've experienced it myself... :sexywink:

(checks to see if there is a way to get to Wisconsin and rent a car)

:wave:

Marty

'The studio version was great for driving through the hills of Wisconsin on county roads today.'

I think it'd be great no matter where you're driving. Shame I can't drive to test that out ...

But yes, must try it in Wisconsin. *makes mental note to get a driver with car and go to Wisconsin with a copy of The Unforgettable Fire*

Besides the obvious reasons, I like this song because the opening guitar riff has the same notes as SBS, making it easy to play. :)

such an incredible song :up:

which makes me wonder why the live version is only mediocre

yes, I also beg for the live version to be different

so far it hasn't helped though

Er...I live close enough to Wisconsin...perhaps I should check that out sometime.

I love that song. I honestly don't know what my favorite song off of UF is. That's definitely one of them, though.

And yes, that album is great for going places-I remember listening to "Indian Summer Sky" on a trip one time...the opening music to that song is perfect while you're going down the open road. :).

Angela

I love the live version from The Unforgettable Fire Collection- one of the best things from them I've ever heard. :)

Back
Top Bottom