A Resquest

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lancemc

Blue Crack Addict
Would someone be kind enough to email me all of, or any of hte following tracks please? And if it matters to you, I am going to buy the Complete U2 set anyway from itunes after Christmas.:

Levitate
Love You Like Mad
Smile
Flower Child
Xanax and Wine
Native Son

Any or all of these would be VERY much appreciated. Thanks in advance. Here's my email

lancemc@comcast.net

Check your mail soon. LYLM is on the way.

I can only send 10mb by email. If you wait a few minutes, I'll upload a zip file to yousendit.

no prob!!

I'll email you the yousendit link as soon as it's uploaded (takes a while). They don't want us posting official download material on here.

boosterjuice said:
no prob!!

I'll email you the yousendit link as soon as it's uploaded (takes a while). They don't want us posting official download material on here.

hi boosterjuice, would you mind emailing me that link too. I've tried to get a couple of the songs off of itunes but it got f-ed up and I lost a couple of bucks. Not a biggie but it is frustrating me because I couldn't open the damn files, I'm not a computer wiz but neither I nor my friend could do anything with them!!! If there is an easier way I would love to go that route...thanks again.

powersurge333@hotmail.com

p.s. I HATE I-TUNES!!!!!:mad:

Hey Nate Dogg, I'll send you Xanax and Wine. Wish I could do more. SORRY! Hope you enjoy it.

I'd really appreciate it iif any of you all could send me the unreleased material. I personaly can't justify paying $150 for 10+ songs being that i already own over 90% of the Complete U2. Plus can't afford it with christmas presents to buy.
Thanks

nasser117@yahoo.com

Last edited:
Love You Like Mad
Smile
Flower Child
beutiful ghost
Native Son
MERCY !

:reject: :hug:

i hate to bother but if anyone doesn't mind can you send me those???? Please and Thank You.:)

Last edited by a moderator:
elevation2u said:
Love You Like Mad
Smile
Flower Child
beutiful ghost
Native Son
MERCY !

:reject: :hug:

i hate to bother but if anyone doesn't mind can you send me those???? Please and Thank You.:)

Check your mail for some Mercy!

Last edited by a moderator:
so what is everyone saying? not to download the complete U2 if you have most if not all of u2? sow do you get cd's on to IPOD otherwise?

confused non- computr geek here- sorry

Please, please please, if anyone has any of the unreleased stuff can they forward it to me?

pcarty@tcd.ie

if if I wanted to buy from i-tunes, I can't cause I'm located in Ireland

a thousand thanks

Back
Top Bottom