a question about zootv dvd

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ultraviolet92

War Child
Ok if anyone has the special 2 disc version of Zootv the Dvd can you answer this question??

at the back page of the booklet inside it says all titles wirtten by u2 except:

Unchained Melody
Satellite Of Love
Show Me The Way To Go Home
Can't help falling in love
love rescue me

now im sure love rescue me isnt on the dvd at all so is there some secret code or something to watch a performance of that song or anything????

ultraviolet92 said:
Ok if anyone has the special 2 disc version of Zootv the Dvd can you answer this question??

at the back page of the booklet inside it says all titles wirtten by u2 except:

Unchained Melody
Satellite Of Love
Show Me The Way To Go Home
Can't help falling in love
love rescue me

now im sure love rescue me isnt on the dvd at all so is there some secret code or something to watch a performance of that song or anything????

It may have been a snippet Bono did not the whole song.

Dana

You can hear just a little bit of the music from Love Rescue Me at the very end of the History Mix, which is smack in the middle of the absolute hardest to access easter egg on the second disc.

You can view the History Mix here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sv-yfqRYl2o

But to access it on the DVD, you have to go to the documentaries menu, and play the last documentary on the list (Trabantland), play (or fastforward) through the whole thing, and then let the credits/studio logos to roll. Afterward, when it returns to the menu, push down until Trabantland is selected again, then push down again, but you'll notice that instead of selecting 'Subtitles', Trabantland is still selected. Push left, and the cursor will go over to the middle of the screen on the left. Push play and it will play :)

Re: Re: a question about zootv dvd

rihannsu said:

It may have been a snippet Bono did not the whole song.

Dana

The only time Bono has ever snippeted Love Rescue Me is 21 February 2006 in Sao Paulo, and that's the only time it has appeared in any live context post-Lovetown.

DreamOutLoud13 said:
You can hear just a little bit of the music from Love Rescue Me at the very end of the History Mix, which is smack in the middle of the absolute hardest to access easter egg on the second disc.

You can view the History Mix here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sv-yfqRYl2o

But to access it on the DVD, you have to go to the documentaries menu, and play the last documentary on the list (Trabantland), play (or fastforward) through the whole thing, and then let the credits/studio logos to roll. Afterward, when it returns to the menu, push down until Trabantland is selected again, then push down again, but you'll notice that instead of selecting 'Subtitles', Trabantland is still selected. Push left, and the cursor will go over to the middle of the screen on the left. Push play and it will play :)

:yes:

ultraviolet92 said:

I can't get it to work that way either (the markers kept going down instead of staying on the doco title) but i accessed it by playing the doco stopping the dvd during the doco, ejecting the disc, putting it straight back in and pressing play- don't know how it did it but it worked :shrug:

WOW that IS one really hidden easter egg.
does anyone legitimately find easter eggs without looking them up? i've never. they're always so hidden, it's like someone has to leak it out and everyone else has to share the info hahah =)

Acrobat Angel said:

I can't get it to work that way either (the markers kept going down instead of staying on the doco title) but i accessed it by playing the doco stopping the dvd during the doco, ejecting the disc, putting it straight back in and pressing play- don't know how it did it but it worked :shrug:

so when you put it back in did u press play and it came on.

or did u go to the doco menu and it worked that way??

ultraviolet92 said:

so when you put it back in did u press play and it came on.

or did u go to the doco menu and it worked that way??
During the doco of the cars I press stop once, eject, put it straight back in and pressed play... i didn't go back to the menu or anything... my dvd player is just really strange i think...:shrug: I just sorta stumbled upon it... Sorry i cant help anymore than that...

Back
Top Bottom