A poser - Which is better: Exit from Rattle & Hum or Bullet from Boston Live DVD?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dustybot

The Fly
I'll go against the grain and say Bullet, mainly because of that amazing guitar solo. But it's a close call, I love that performance of Exit.

Exit with the snippet of "Gloria" makes for a more aggressive performance. Plus, it drives me crazy during Bullet the Blue Sky, when they there's a glitch in the editing. It comes right before Bono says the line about "620,000 American will go down on the streets...". I swear it sounds like they spliced two concerts together. Does anyone else think it ruins the rant?

I have just been watching both Rattle & Hum and Boston Live

I have found both songs to be awesome but I couldnt decide which is better. The sounds from Edge's guitar were spine tingling brilliant! The howling by Bono in Exit was Excellent and the rant in Bullet was also amazing!

God Im stuck in deciding which is better than the other.....what do you think?

dougal

And the right answer is :
-----EXIT ---- , i just like this liversion from Rattle&Hum , it's the best track on DVD
Speaking of ' Bullet the Blue Sky ' it's too political and naive + voice of Bono just can't stand to it ( except rap part which is great ) , mexico version , zoo ver are much betttter

On behalf of all of PLEBA, I will say Exit!!
(You girls know what I am talking about!!)

------------------
***Spinny***
OH, SINNY- er,um- SPINNY! (freudian slip?)-JulyFly

"Here I go and I don't know why
I spin so ceaselessly
Could it be he's taken over me????
"

Back
Top Bottom