A Plea For Prayer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DethVeggy

french-tickling sausage eater
Many of you might remember me, and some of you may not. However, this is a very supportive group, and I'd like to ask those of you who know me well for help..

...a while back I left word that I was going to be married, and i didn't come around much. Unfortunatly, all the happiness that was in my relationship is evaporating, and falling apart at the seams....there are a lot of troubles that I don't need to go into, but I have an axiety problem that leads to a lot of verbal fights, and recently it culminated into me losing my temper big time and scaring the hell out of the woman I love.

...Now, the situation is very clouded, and I am in counseling for anxiety and anger management...I hope my relationship with my love can be repaired, and most of all I hope I can fix my problems, so that they can be controlled and I can lead a happy life...

I would really like to ask those of you who know me for your thoughts and/or prayers right now. Even though we don't "know" each other, in the past you have been great friends to me. Thank you all so much. I really would apprieciate all the support and love I can get.

Sincerly,
Bryan

*hands you one of her Zoloft's* I'm not making fun of you...I'm battling my anxiety too.

------------------
"It's all about drums."

Proud owner of the mofoin Discoboos (boom cha!) and Larry's stick...hehe.

Whether you love me or hate me you can still email me: clarityat3am@hotmail.com

Hang in there sweetie! we all have have our rough moments but you just have to work through them and it sounds like that's what you're doing. Take care.

Good luck with everything...((((Bryan))))

Feel free to get in touch, if you ever want to talk...Katherine@U2mail.org

"I can't change the world...but I can change the world in me..."

------------------
"Hallelujah, Heaven's white rose,
The doors you open...I just can't close..."

bryan, you are my thoughts and prayers. take care!

------------------
touch me, take me to that other place, teach me, i know i'm not a hopeless case

Originally posted by clarityat3am:
*hands you one of her Zoloft's* I'm not making fun of you...I'm battling my anxiety too.

I don't say very much about my personal life online, but I took Zoloft while enduring a very difficult divorce and it helped me so much. Depression and Anxiety disorders are seen as weaknesses by so many people and they really aren't. We can't help how our brain is hard-wired. Bryan---you will get through all this. Just have patience and do whatever you can to help yourself. You are in my thoughts and prayers tonight.

------------------
I hit an iceberg in my life
You know I'm still afloat
You lose your balance, lose your wife
In the queue for the lifeboat

--New York

((((Bryan)))) I also suffer from anxiety among other things, and I know how horrible that feels. Hang in there, hope everything works out alright! Take care.

------------------
Love will make you mine...
Creep up from behind...
Get you jumping out of your skin...
Angel, it's sink or swim.

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica*.???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

gosh bryan, i hope it works out for u...
frown.gif

youre in my prayers.

everybody always wants to apologize somehow for believing in their online "community," but consciousness is not bound by physical laws, nor is community, nor is prayer. You came to the right place.
Bless you on your scary journey. Let Love rule. You are whole and healed in my prayers, Bryan.

Deb D

oh bryan, you will be in my prayers. Good for you for having the courage to take the steps towards healing. We are here for you. Don't ever hesitate to lean on us.

Bryan, you probably don't know me at all, but you have had and will continue to have my prayers. Take care of yourself, I know you'll pull through.

Oh sweetie,
Sorry I missed this.
You know where I am to talk anytime you need me.
You've made the right decision in trying to help yourself. She will see that, Bryan.
You're in my thoughts, matey.

Love Manda xxx

Bryan..
First you are one heck of a man to see that counseling is one damn good way to seek help.

I GUARENTEE you that almost all of us have had some problems with anxiety attacks. It is more common than you think.

Emeraldscorpio and I met through here and let me tell you, we've had our rough patches. Times when we probably thought we would be better apart. But, through prayer and patience we've learned to live with each other. IT WAS NOT EASY!!!! God knows I am not an easy person to live with.

If you want anyone to communicate with, Paul is a great person to help. We've had our fair share of fights, he even had gone back to Scotland right before we got married due to a terrible fight we had. BUT we both realized that it was worth sticking it out and we've come out stronger than ever.

Email us at paul_and_marta@msn.com..We are there to help.

Good luck and yes, prayer does help..

If you're reading all these posts you'll probably feel a little bit of hope. I think you got the strength to get through these hard times.

Walk on and take care.

annalivia

Back
Top Bottom