A new song heard in France?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Isn't that guy a little intrusive with poking the camera in the window? Have some class...a classic audio beach clip would've sufficed. I don't need to go up the band's nostrils.

The clip sounds delicious, however. :drool:

interesting...sounds nifty from what i can hear!

woohoo beach clips! it starts!

wait...last time the clips were in the summer, and the album came out in...november right?

U2 dork, don't worry, I won't stick my hands on his property...

I'll try if I can take my old mp3 player with me.. it has sound recording function... I'm not sure how much I can put on it tho.... how many minutes would 256 MB be?

oh and galeongirl, maybe you should just invest in a cheap digital audio recorder? you can get them for like 30 bucks i think, and they likely have pretty good quality...possible better than a digicam, and hey, i agree i dont HAVE to have video, especially since you cant see much, and it would invade our favorite rock start's privacy

BEACH CLIPS! :hyper: ...with video!

My my, look how far we've come in such a short time. Ahh, these are the beginnings of the best days of a pre-album release.

Oh yeah, the song sounds nice too. I like the tiny little bit in this clip. Oh yes, and in other news, the "knees and soul" jokes are already very stale. :rolleyes:

nightninja56 said:
oh and galeongirl, maybe you should just invest in a cheap digital audio recorder? you can get them for like 30 bucks i think, and they likely have pretty good quality...possible better than a digicam, and hey, i agree i dont HAVE to have video, especially since you cant see much, and it would invade our favorite rock start's privacy

what is a digital audio recorder???
I just spoke to my sis and ma... that I HAVE to go to Eze now, and that I'll take my old mp3 with me... :shifty:

invade.. rockstars... privacy :scratch:

:wink: may I remind you I'm a PLEBAn.... :lol: no just kidding, I wouldn't do such a thing...
:hmm: I wonder how much money a picture of Bono in his favorite hawaiian swimshort would get me if I'd put it on ebay....

Anyone know what we should tentatively call this track? Perhaps, "Bono The Jungle King" :lol:

Lions, Elephants, and Knees. Oh my. :drool:

Last edited:
Galeongirl said:

what is a digital audio recorder???
I just spoke to my sis and ma... that I HAVE to go to Eze now, and that I'll take my old mp3 with me... :shifty:

invade.. rockstars... privacy :scratch:

:wink: may I remind you I'm a PLEBAn.... :lol: no just kidding, I wouldn't do such a thing...
:hmm: I wonder how much money a picture of Bono in his favorite hawaiian swimshort would get me if I'd put it on ebay....

liiike one of these

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=br_ss_h...upa&url=index=blended&keywords=audio+recorder

hopefully that link works...otherwise you could just use your mp3 player, though those dong usually have too great of quality :shrug:

well and dont go TOO far, but a few candid jamming shots would be cool :wink:

You can tape a concert with thousands of people looking, but it's impossible to tape a recording session (that is apparently open to the public)? :|

BTW, the lyrics are...I think...

"The sky is over my head
There is music from my band
In your heart....an elephant...ay yay yay ay..."

Best lyrics since So Cruel. :drool:

Last edited:
I'm visiting Eze next Saturday. I'll see what snippets I can get (promises not to speak Spanish over exclusive new songs). :)

roy said:
I'm visiting Eze next Saturday. I'll see what snippets I can get (promises not to speak Spanish over exclusive new songs). :)

:up:

Do your best. The fate of the world is in not just your hands, but in everyone else that goes to Eze's hands as well.

If more people spent less time at the beach and more time taping, we'd have a bootleg of the album by now. :lol:

I :love: the attempts at deciphering lyrics. You get some hilarious stuff.

I got:
*garble*This battle's overhead
Message from the man
*garble*...your heart (or maybe "eyes" :hmm: )
and out of my head

I'm sure if this song makes it to the album, it will sound nothing like this.

U2dork said:
I :love: the attempts at deciphering lyrics. You get some hilarious stuff.

I got:
*garble*This battle's overhead
Message from the man
*garble*...your heart (or maybe "eyes" :hmm: )
and out of my head

I'm sure if this song makes it to the album, it will sound nothing like this.

:lol: I could actually see those lyrics working! :up:

I hope the song makes the album, it has a really pretty melody.

My take on the lyrics:

Got to stay the same
sky is all I have, with a message from a man
and a picture in your heart
Get out of my hand/head, yeah, uh

Something like that...

Last edited:
nightninja56 said:
LemonMelon,

do you mean accessibility or are you wondering why the audio sucks on what we have?

Accessibility.

I guess I'm just being greedy, really. :|

Actually, I'm surprised the audio sounds nearly as good as it does. I mean, the guy wandered off and you could still hear the music clearly.

Can't make out anything from that clip. Meh.

And was there no security whatsoever, I have to wonder! All those girls peeking thru the windows!! :eyebrow:

NEW BEACH CLIPS!!! W00T!!!!!

BEACH CLIPS RULE!

LOL, sounds pretty cool! I like! I didn't expect to hear this for some time!

OMG!!!

NEW ALBUM TITLE;

U2 - Beach Clips

Last edited:
Tyagu_Anaykus said:
yeah i know, i'm crazy...:ohmy:

:lmao:

btw, GaleonGirl, thanks for posting a ysi link. :up:

Wonder what this album will be called... How To Leave The Atomic Behind You Can't Dismantle? :hmm: :p

Seriously, I think it would be awesome if U2 went totally abstract on us and named it 'Deep Inside The Labyrinth' or something like that. :drool: :wink:

"Inside My Soul"

I'm not even sure I'd want to go there. :huh: It sounds like a Nick Lachey album title. :huh:

Here's my try:

God speaks to you
The Sky is all I have
With the music from a man
And a picture in your heart
And that's what I am....yeaaah...yeaaah...

(-incoming drums-)

Song title: Man :wink:

(or maybe the already existing title - HTDAAB rumour - A Man's a Man)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom