A Message From U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys,

I don't know if you'll see this, or if I'll ever get this chance to tell you this again. But if you do -

From the bottom of my heart thank you for everything that you have done for your fans. All of our stories...all of this history...all of the lives you've touched with a melody...Thank you thank you thank you. Much love. :heart:

I hope that we at Interference have made you proud. I love the work I do here, and look forward to many more good times.

Best,
Carrie

U2, you guys have done it again. More of the best music from the greatest band in existence. I can't wait for the new album and I know you've made more spectacular music for us to love. Never stop! (And please, hire me to design your setlists. You know you want to.)

We love U2 too! :love:

Thanks so much for everything. The new single is amazing and I can't wait for the new LP and the tour! :hyper: See you in Chicago!

I already have a sever case of Vertigo and I love it!

Last edited:
:bow: you pinched my word, I've just been listening to the song and my response is energy , energy, energy.
You call it cosmic, I call it refreshing
mucho energia refrescante
gracias
I can't wait to get a dose of vertigo. I usually experience when I'm standing too close to the edge...don't look down :)
U2 U2 U2 :combust:
Bravo :applaud:
Come on down...to a place called Australia

Who knows if they'll actually see this but here goes:

I’ve spent 18 years of my life as a fan. I've been a U2 fan longer than I haven't. I grew up with U2 and I think I‘m a better person for it. I went from being a small child not knowing what half of the songs meant to having my eyes opened not only to new ideas but also to the plight of others not discussed by the people around me. I’ve learned from U2.

I LOVE when U2 release new albums and tour. I meet new people, go to places I’ve never been before and generally have new, life changing experiences. Y’all throw a good party…

:applaud:

THANKS FOR CARING FOR YOUR FANS THE WAY YOU DO! REALLY DO APPRECIATE IT! VERTIGO FU*KING ROCKS!!! WE MISS YOU - IT'S BEEN HARD TO WAIT FOR THE NEW SONGS - AND WE WANT TO SEE YOU LIVE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!
..AND PLEASE, COME TO FINLAND AGAIN ;) WE LOVE YOU!

CRAZY, VITAL AND GOODLOOKING - THAT'S U2!!! THAT'S U2!!!

Last edited:
Incredible.......You guys have no idea what your music does for me.....through my happiest and my toughest times.

"Music for your life".......too true
Me, I always like to think of U2's music as
"Music for Superheroes"....it's just THAT inspirational and moving

Gracias por todo
Xavier

Thank you for continuing to make such amazing music. The wait is painful sometimes, but always worth it.

Vertigo totally kicks the ass of anything else I've heard in years and I can't wait to see it played live.

Its reassuring to know that rock & roll is still in the hands of a band who know how to make great music

Tanya

If you come to Fort McMurray, Alberta, I'll buy you all cheap liquor :wink:

Marko said:
Listen here guy..thanx for this song, but I spent a lot of money in the last 16 years on you and now it's time for you to pay me back with coming to play Zagreb, Croatia in the summer 2005!!!

that way I could spend a little bit more mony on you :wink:

I completly agree, we all want you to come to Zagreb next summer and my friend (also a big U2 fan) and I just love the song, it´s breathtaking!
I was 16 when I first heard ATYCLB and I was blown away by the quality of the music and I have the same felling right now!:wink:
Thank you so much for all the inspiration and love through all these years!:happy: :wave:

U2 -

Words could never sufficiently express my Love and Respect for all of you, going on now 23 years+ strong.:wink:

Your music has brilliantly landscpaed my life, mirroring all of my emotions and leading me to the Light - the LIGHT OF LOVE, OF FORGIVENESS, OF GRACE. :yes:

Your music has uplighted me and your message has grown such a large GARDEN IN MY HEART (the heart is a bloom, right?) that inspires me daily to extend the Love and Grace that you give us to others, and find a way to be helpful in our world. :up:

VERTIGO is PURE MAGIC that rocks from the basement to the rooftop! I thank you for this new gift of song/psalm that we will be able to keep close to our hearts on our own journeys home. :hug:

Be very good to yourselves and your families. And, as Bono said, never forget that YOUR JOB IS TO BE YOURSELF - whether the world likes it or not.

Thanks for taking the time necessary to produce a QUALITY offering of music. I never doubted y'all once! :sexywink:

Until the end of the world....always, forever now....for the first time....in a little while....i will follow.

:adam: :larry: :edge: :bono: :heart: :heart: ;) :angel:

- debbie (ultraviolet love14)

:::: VERTIGO:::: This song makes me feel at home anywhere. As if I can walk into any place my feet carry me and I'll never worry. I like that. Thank you Bono, Edge,Adam,Larry and anyone else who has helped and inspired you to create music. Ive never felt a connection as strong in U2 than this song, its fun, I want to go have a few jars and boogy to sounds I hear. Thank you once again U2.

Vertigo ROCKS, guys. You're sounding better than ever!

Can't wait to see you again in Columbus, Ohio, and give you a big HOLA!

Peace

I'm shocked! I certainly didn't expect this. This is more than I hoped for. Vertigo is amazing.
Really cool that U2 is overjoyed at the response to the new single, because I'm sure overjoyed!

Thank you, U2! We love U2!

IT WAS THE WINTER LANDSCAPE, THE ATMOSPHERE OF COLD, BUT BRIGHT WINTER DAY.. THERE WAS SOMETHING MAGICAL ABOUT IT. THE MELODY REACHED MY HEART AND I WAS HEARING MUSIC FOR THE FIRST TIME.

IT WAS THE DAY I SAW "NEW YEAR'S DAY" VIDEO. IT WAS THE DAY I DISCOVERED U2!! IT WAS THE DAY I BECAME U2 FAN!!! I'M 31 YEARS OLD NOW, I HAVE REALISED U2 IS PART OF MY LIFE. WITHOUT YOUR LOVE I WOULD NOT BE COMPLETE. EVERY NEW YEAR'S EVE I PLAY "NEW YEAR'S DAY" AS LOUD AS POSSIBLE AND EVERYTIME I HEAR THE SONG I ALMOST GET TEARS OUT OF MY EYES AND SOMETIMES I DO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom