a message for Angel......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dougal55

War Child
angel.....

You said this....

Originally posted by Angel:
Btw- Hi Dougal55!! Met you in Dublin! How's things?

Yo, Angel! Im sorry but I cant remember meeting you.....remind me who you are and in which pub I met you in Dublin......I have met so many that weekend that I was bound to forget a few names (and faces!).

In any case, thanks for asking for me....Im fine just stuck in a moment here in London right now and wishing I was in Notre Dame this Wednesday night.....oh well at least I can see it live on the net....however I dont think I will be up at 3am to watch it live! I will be just content to watch it at a more convenient time of 9pm our time.....

Now its well over a month since Slane, Im saving up for a trip to the States late next year (for a possible 4 weeks so it'll be quite a dent to my bank account!). Unless U2 is touring in Europe again next year (but at this time just a rumour) thats what Im planning to do.....Ive been to States twice (NYC, Tampa, DC) so I now want to go to S. Francisco, LA, Las Vegas, Seattle etc etc well, really the entire West Coast! lol!

Gotta go now so hope to see you around again soon.....till then cheerio!

dougal

*maddie apologises for buttin in, but sigh, she wants to go with Douggie*

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Hey Dougal no worries. We only met once briefly at the Fitsimmons on the Sunday night after Slane.
wink.gif

Stuck in a moment in London eh? I'd do just about anything right now to say that.

Cheers!

Yo Maddie!

Its OK a space is available for the trip.........
biggrin.gif
and Im also still available too.....
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Angel, correct me if Im wrong but are you the brunette one? If so, then yep I remember you now......

So Angel are you going to any show(s) in the 3rd leg?

dougal

Back
Top Bottom