A Little Touching Up???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
imgad

Google ads say the hair plug accusations are WRONG.

Whenever I see reports that Bono supposedly has had plastic surgery I can't help but think that he must be the absolutely worst advertisement for any plastic surgeon ever. The wrinkles around his eyes come and go, the scar on his chin is still very visible his hairline is still starting to recede. If he had work done I sure as hell hope he didn't pay for it.

Not to mention, this is the same guy who didn't want to wait for the plastic surgeon to stitch his face up when he split his chin which is why he has the scar to begin with. I swear the paparazzi and press act as if his sunglasses have been surgically attatched to his face since ZooTV regardless of the absolute abundance of fan pics and concert pics available on the net that show otherwise. When he gave his sunglasses to that kid at the Tribeca Festival in 2007 the global press actually got plastic surgeons to comment on whether or not he had eye work done when a simply search of the net would show he wasn't out of the camera's eye long enough to have healed from such surgery or that regular pics would show it was more likely he simply got a good nights sleep.

Anyone who could really think these guys are seriously vain obviously hasn't read much of anything about them or simply can't see the laughter in their eyes when they make supposedly vain or egotistical remarks. Bono may play at having a big ego but evidence shows he's not truly egotistical at all.

Dana

i have to be honest here, ive always wondered why Larry never got a nose job. But aside from that it doesn't really matter. I guess it doesn't really matter anyway, much in the way that Anthony Keidis & Jewel have teeth that are a wreck but they left them the way they are.

Being content with who you are and the way you look can show inner strength. It would be easy for these guys to take the easy route and get rid of the things they are unhappy with, but instead they age gracefully. That is something I commend them for.

i have to be honest here, ive always wondered why Larry never got a nose job. But aside from that it doesn't really matter. I guess it doesn't really matter anyway, much in the way that Anthony Keidis & Jewel have teeth that are a wreck but they left them the way they are.

Hey leave Larrys nose alone!!! I think it suits his strong personality exactly :heart:

Being content with who you are and the way you look can show inner strength. It would be easy for these guys to take the easy route and get rid of the things they are unhappy with, but instead they age gracefully. That is something I commend them for.
Bollocks to that! If I had the bank balance these guys have, I'd be getting the full body makeover.

There's no excuse to have all that money sitting there unused.... :tsk:

Whenever I see reports that Bono supposedly has had plastic surgery I can't help but think that he must be the absolutely worst advertisement for any plastic surgeon ever. The wrinkles around his eyes come and go, the scar on his chin is still very visible his hairline is still starting to recede. If he had work done I sure as hell hope he didn't pay for it.

Not to mention, this is the same guy who didn't want to wait for the plastic surgeon to stitch his face up when he split his chin which is why he has the scar to begin with. I swear the paparazzi and press act as if his sunglasses have been surgically attatched to his face since ZooTV regardless of the absolute abundance of fan pics and concert pics available on the net that show otherwise. When he gave his sunglasses to that kid at the Tribeca Festival in 2007 the global press actually got plastic surgeons to comment on whether or not he had eye work done when a simply search of the net would show he wasn't out of the camera's eye long enough to have healed from such surgery or that regular pics would show it was more likely he simply got a good nights sleep.

Anyone who could really think these guys are seriously vain obviously hasn't read much of anything about them or simply can't see the laughter in their eyes when they make supposedly vain or egotistical remarks. Bono may play at having a big ego but evidence shows he's not truly egotistical at all.

Dana

I agree.....Bono looks fantastic. Just the way he is. He has beautiful, natural laugh lines. Not all forty or even fifty something people look like the "crypt keeper." I know many people who are in my age group who look at least several years younger. Maybe even up to ten years. And it is because, they have taken good care of themselves. None of them have had plastic surgery.

I am fifty one, people who don't know how old I am. Think, I am forty and are a little bit shocked, when I tell them. My son is going on twenty five.

Back
Top Bottom