A Little Experiment...Do You Love U2?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
uwwedoogie said:
I just want to see how many people actually read all of these posts and really love U2, so lets see what people say...

for 1 I love them couldn't live without them, what about you guys?

that's a really stupid question. it's quite obvious to me that everybody here hates U2. what would we need this forum for otherwise? :wink:

and why, being a poor student, am i spending all my savings on U2 CDs, DVDs and books? :wink:

Schmeg said:

:up:

I am obsessed and my family thinks I'm nuts, but it's more than that. I don't know where I'd be without their music and I really don't want to know.

:heart:

She said it! :yes:

Bono's Doll said:
I have to defend U2 (esp Bono) at home so much between my husband & daughter that its not even funny. They call me obsessive--but I see it as something else.

OMG - I have to do the same - especially to explain why I am on this message board!!!

He calls it obsessive too. I just feel that it is a honor to be here to support a band that I have grown up with and continue to love. There are not many bands out there that you can say have this longevity and continue to excell musically (not just out there for the all mighty dollar.)

Fan since - 1983 - when I first saw the New Years Day Video.
:larry: :adam: :bono: :edge:

I really really really like U2. I don't care if people hate them, each to their own. I'm also able to say to criticise things about them. That's a true sign of love in my books. :shifty:

Dave_BONO_04.jpg

i dunno..u know bono and u2 are sooo..mundane.:wink:

drumkeeran said:
Hey, I just gave up a breast lift for U2. If that's not love, I don't know what is! :reject:

Go Sox!! Keep the Faith!!
drumkeeran,
u will even become more attractive for that move:)

db9

I LOVE the band (esp) Bono sooooooooooooo much!..I liked the band a lot in the mid 80's and that grew to LOVE!!!! near obsession...I live and learn by U2's music..I teach by U2's music and I have met great people through U2...

.........And yes, I do have a life!:wink:

I love the music and the guys in the band. But I don't need to know where they live or what their houses look like--what the names of their kids or dogs are etc. Some people can go a bit overboard :)

Re: Re: A Little Experiment...Do You Love U2?

e edge said:

that's a really stupid question. it's quite obvious to me that everybody here hates U2. what would we need this forum for otherwise? :wink:

and why, being a poor student, am i spending all my savings on U2 CDs, DVDs and books? :wink:

No kidding! Sheesh...

I don't want to tell you how much I spent on just Ebay this past month.....:yikes: Now I'm eating Ramen Noodles forever because of it!

In the 80's they renewed my love for good music ( I thought I would never hear it again in that decade) and their activism and good use of their celeberty status has renewed my faith in humanity.......and they totally rock!!!! Yes I love U2.

I love the band! My obsession helps me deal with all the little curves life likes to throw my way. Of course everyone who knows me thinks I am crazy. Oh well there are worse things in life.

Well, I love Beatles very much you know, I had a huge Beatles period some weeks ago, but then Vertigo came out, and I went back to U2 again. Beatles play great music, but U2 is heartbreaking and emotional - just the best.
Sometimes I tend to forget, but there is no alternative. No, I couldn't live without them.

U2 is the sub-conscious voice of more than one generation, and, because of that, I think some people can't deal with them. U2 reminds those who are hiding of the truth. It's possible I take them too seriously? I can't help it. I love them so very much. I will say that when I saw Bono speak in Battery Park during last year's Tribeca Film Festival, he came off as a tool. I think my love is healthy if I can still say that.

No band has ever given me so many musical highs,, I have been hooked since 1991, since age 15.. And it only grows and grows..

I can´t live without U2 music,, They are the greatest

Back
Top Bottom