A-HA! , now i've seen it too-Walk on video!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2girl

Blue Crack Addict
the band is looking good, as always.

my favorite parts:
-the opening shot of Bono waking up
smile.gif

-the part where they hang out in the bar
-where they sign things for fans, smile and wave to them
-the part where they play football (that's soccer to you Americans). very cute and playful
-the part of "all that you fashion" etc... where words flash up. beautiful!
-the "home" part with all the poor and homeless people featured

too bad the solo isn't there.

------------------
"be uncool, yes be awkward" - Always

[This message has been edited by U2girl (edited 10-10-2001).]

Great!

CK

------------------
I will give you 2 GA's for 2 GC's!! Email or IM me or respond to the multiple threads I have concerning this. Help a desparate man out!!
Email:U2_Kennedy@yahoo.com
AIM: ckennedy77

Great!

CK

------------------
I will give you 2 GA's for 2 GC's!! Email or IM me or respond to the multiple threads I have concerning this. Help a desparate man out!!

One of my fave shots is that close up of Edge smiling (sooooo cute!), while they are sat down on the downstairs of the shanty-town.
I also like the parts when they are hanging around in that old car, they seem really relaxed, especially Adam driving.
And about them playing soccer on the sea shore, they really played soccer both times they came to Rio, people organized games for them to play, they really love it, well, they are Irish, LOL

[This message has been edited by follower (edited 10-11-2001).]

hopefully it will be on tonight, get to see the beautiful scenery with my favourite band in the middle of it all...even Larry plays football??? can this be true..the guy having fun!

Gee U2girl, that sure is swell.

--
MSG: 2 GA's for 2 GC's!! Email or IM CK or respond to the multiple threads he has concerning this. Help a desparate man out!!

Back
Top Bottom