a-ha! about the new status...i smell Sicy behind it!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, I realize this is probably none of my business, but I am gonna say something anyway cuz I am sick of seeing these fucking threads...

Can people just leave U2girl alone??????? OK, I realize she takes offense to things that a lot of people do not take offense to, but some people are just sensitive...maybe people can just RESPECT that??? If you don't like something she says, just IGNORE IT instead of constantly flaming her!!! Isn't that the mature thing to do??? If her status thingy makes her feel bad, then for God's sake, change it! Realize that someone is gonna be sensitive to a lot of things when they are always getting flamed.

The worst part is, I think some of the people on this forum actually get a high off of bashing someone else, and that is just really sad. I would expect that out of little kids, but not out of adults! Geez.

*preparing to get flamed myself*

Originally posted by Deathbear's Fly Girl:
FOR CRAPS SAKE would you stop saying that!! You better quit encouraging fools or I'll see to it that you're back as the Winner of Closed Threads.

[insert pulling hair out of head smilie here]

what? i just wanted to help him get a new status. (isn't that what he was saying?)
anyway, it's not like anyone is doing anything just because i suggested it.
rolleyes.gif

i thought you had nothing to do with statuses.

sheesh. calm down, ok?

ps: oh and...threats don't work with me. if you do things, so will i.

mad.gif

it's even more amazing how you're considered a jerk (or something like that) if you have a different opinion to certain other people's.
or how "wrong" it is not to think something is funny because others say so.
heck no, it's uber wrong to decide what's funny on your own.
and how dare i defend my views? down with me!
rolleyes.gif

but most of all, it's most amazing how i constantly have to stand up and defend being myself. (another thing which is totally outrageous for some in here)

[This message has been edited by U2girl (edited 10-05-2001).]

wow.

The world needs to laugh more!!
smile.gif

------------------
"Were one but we're not the same... some us like the POP LOOK!" - ME!

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica*.???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

Originally posted by Nancy:

Can people just leave U2girl alone??????? OK, I realize she takes offense to things that a lot of people do not take offense to, but some people are just sensitive...maybe people can just RESPECT that??? If you don't like something she says, just IGNORE IT instead of constantly flaming her!!! Isn't that the mature thing to do??? If her status thingy makes her feel bad, then for God's sake, change it! Realize that someone is gonna be sensitive to a lot of things when they are always getting flamed.

Right on, Nancy! I'm tired of coming to EYKIW and seeing tons of threads that just contain people arguing over dumb things. To quote Thumper, "If you can't say something nice, don't say nothin' at all."
smile.gif

Laugh? BULLYING people isn't funny. It's sad to think some people get their kicks that way. Leave it behind.

Originally posted by Nancy:
OK, I realize this is probably none of my business, but I am gonna say something anyway cuz I am sick of seeing these fucking threads...

The worst part is, I think some of the people on this forum actually get a high off of bashing someone else, and that is just really sad. I would expect that out of little kids, but not out of adults! Geez.

*preparing to get flamed myself*

Hooray Nancy!! I agree with everything you said. I have noticed this myself but was afraid to say anything in fear of being flamed. Like Bono said, I DESPISE BULLIES AND I ALWAYS HAVE!! There is nothing worse than someone who takes pleasure in upsetting someone and then laughing about it. You are right, and I am proud to attach my post to yours!

"If we don't hang together we will most certainly hang seperately!"
----Benjamin Franklin

All right. I've decided Im not talking to you anymore U2girl.

I cant stand it anymore and we just dont get along.

I think it would be best. Since all we ever do is argue.

Plus you dont get my jokes.. so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom