A friend passed on some interesting Creed news to me today!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

u2sangel

War Child
21 Duke Street Dublin eating a gorgonzola sandwich
My good friend is a Creed fan(shes a great friend so I forgive her Creed thing!!)anyway she said that there are transcripts of live chats in the bulletion board part of the site and Scott Stapp is asked by a fan if anyone has ever told him he looks like Bono?and he said he has never heard that.Right I'll bet!!Just a funny piece of trivia for ya'll!

no offence, but id be lieing if i said i wasnt expecting something a bit more.

------------------
-death bear

well I would not ever put the term "Bonoesque" to Scott Stapp's face. He would have to be glowing a bit brighter for that
tongue.gif

oh and lol@deathbear...

I once heard that some person in chat here at interference thought Achtung Steve looked like Brett Hull, store that one in your internet cache files

Stapp does resemble late 80's Bono. No one since Bono could fill a pair of tight leather pants like him. Nice long hair. Sexy arms. Hubba hubba.
wink.gif

------------------
"I've been all over,
and it's been all over me!"

Originally posted by GypsyHeartgirl:
Stapp does resemble late 80's Bono. No one since Bono could fill a pair of tight leather pants like him. Nice long hair. Sexy arms. Hubba hubba.
wink.gif

1. No.
2. HELL NO!
3. It's fecking SCOTT STAPP!! NO!

Tell you what, if Scott Stapp looks like anybody, it's the singer from Live, Ed whathisface. I think they're the same person.

------------------
"I could walk into this room
and the waves of conversation
are enough
to knock you down
with the undertow

soooo alone..."

Back
Top Bottom