A few items....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Edge

The Fly
Hello again! The staff are going to set up a way for me to take a few proper questions.
The tracklisting for the new LP which appears on the various websites is totally false....not worth a lick!
YES...we are still relevant and so are REM. Love that band! They always seem to release an LP when we do!
YES...we will see you on OZ....and just take care of each here other OK?
Blue crack????
:huh:

The Edge said:
Hello again! The staff are going to set up a way for me to take a few proper questions.
The tracklisting for the new LP which appears on the various websites is totally false....not worth a lick!
YES...we are still relevant and so are REM. Love that band! They always seem to release an LP when we do!
YES...we will see you on OZ....and just take care of each here other OK?
Blue crack????
:huh:

Interference forums are often referred to as 'blue crack'.... since its a blue color... and EXTREMELY addicitive in nature ;)

Ah the wonderful land of Oz just became a bit better :wink:

But we put so much time and effort crafting it from the rumour mill :rolleyes: oh well back to stage one.

Last edited:
:wave: Good morning Edge! I've heard REM's new LP as I'm sure you have. They've got some really good tunes on there. You have some healthy competition. :wink: Take care. :hug:

Edgette said:
:wave: Good morning Edge! I've heard REM's new LP as I'm sure you have. They've got some really good tunes on there. You have some healthy competition. :wink: Take care. :hug:

eh... REMs new album - I have it already - is VERY mellow and sad.... I dont think these 2 albums will be competing.

The Edge said:

Dang!! We were so hoping to be able to ask improper questions! :D

Thanks! That is really, really cool!

Blue crack is not addictive and I could quit if I wanted to - but I don't want to :D

REM :up:

I'm going to see them in November. I had to dip into my U2 concert fund money :ohmy:

Elvis said:

eh... REMs new album - I have it already - is VERY mellow and sad.... I dont think these 2 albums will be competing.

True, but a lot of REM/U2 fans seem to compare the two bands quite often. I think that's what I meant. lol, it's late here.

hmm REM. i never could get into them actually. :eyebrow:
bonos voice is so much more addicting and i need a little echo in my guitar.
and a bass player that doesnt have his nose in the air all the time just wont do it for me.
and whats a drummer with facial expressions :D:wink:

starsgoblue said:
Edge, you must be addicted already...

I think so :yes:

hello again Edge :)

please, please, please... back to Latin America...

Last edited:
EDGE the BatMan soundtrack is so fucking great(animated series) its so dark and rock n'roll ! i thought buckethead was playing the guitar(you know about buckethead) thanks for posting. cheers.

oh Edge what do you think about the the band called THE DARKNESS(will they go on tour with you ) take care.....

Edgette said:

lol, it's late here.

yes it is late and I've been here since 10:30 AM Saturday morning...and I think you have been here about that long too. :reject: I should go to bed but I'm not ready to turn off Vertigo yet and I've had it on since 10:30 AM. :shifty:

arw9797 said:

yes it is late and I've been here since 10:30 AM Saturday morning...and I think you have been here about that long too. :reject: I should go to bed but I'm not ready to turn off Vertigo yet and I've had it on since 10:30 AM. :shifty:

Yeah... :reject: I've been spending the past week on here with all of the excitement with Vertigo. You can never turn it off. ;)

Too awesome Edge!!! I have been eagerly anticipating both the U2 AND REM albums. 'Leaving New York' is an excellent start to REM's new album. I can't help but interpret that as a metaphor that New York and 9-11 cannot be the focus of our attention indefinitely, yet it is extremely difficult to move on.

What direction do we think REM are going in? They will have just as difficult a task topping Reveal as U2 does topping ATYCLB.

Hey the Edge, thanks for all of these posts. We love having you around here!!!!

AJ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom