A few items....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
souLnation2002 said:

Umm... it's been four years since U2 have put an album out. Fans want to know what's on the new LP.
I guess it doesn't really matter in my mind cause I've only been a fan for a year... I mean, I do care about the songs yea, but I don't really care what the listing of them is...

Oh Edge, my best friend can't get to interference and she's a huge fan of you... maybe not like I am (she would say she is but, sshhhh:wink: ) but she says Hi and she loves you!
Her name is Danyelle (crzy_frk87 on here).

Hi Edge, and Bono too!
Thanks for posting. It's very appriceiated (I've given up on the English language. Can someone tell me how I'm supposed to spell that. i before e, except after c. Right?) :)

U2Kitten said:

Of course, but if you look through all these pages you will see it's mostly people talking to each other that made the thread run away and get so long ;)

Yeah I agree!!

This whole thing is really wonderful. :happy:

U2Kitten said:
Surely we must have a lot of happy Aussies here :happy: :yes:

:up: I'm psyched for everyone in Australia! I know a lot of us have been hoping U2 would make it back there for the Australian fans!! :D

Nienna said:
Hi Edge, and Bono too!
Thanks for posting. It's very appriceiated (I've given up on the English language. Can someone tell me how I'm supposed to spell that. i before e, except after c. Right?) :)

That rule doesn't apply here. It's 'appreciated'

:)

(edit: *cough*
Managed to completely miss SouLnation's post there.)

Renne said:

Point taken. :)

Maybe we could have someone could start a companion thread so people have a directly related thread to post in where they can have their internal conversations about questions asked or comments made in the main thread...

I don't think I explained that very well. :huh:

Well not for nothing but we were talking amongst ourselves because we were waiting to see if The Edge would post again....the huge chunk of threads came a half hour after his last post. It's makes sense to stay in the thread that The Edge himself started I think. Let's remember to be good TO EACH OTHER here too, ok?

bonosgirl84 said:

ok, now i'm a bit freaked out.
i'm usually pretty cool,
but now my hands are actually shaking at the idea.

i've been waiting twenty years to say hello to bono.

hello, bono.

Thank God it's not just me....I felt like a gallon of adrenaline was dumped into my bloodstream when I saw he said hi. :ohmy:

So that's the third Edge visit I've missed completely. Man, that guy's an early riser! (7:00 to 7:30 AM Dublin time). I guess that's what having little kids does, even to rock stars.
I hope I'm awake for the next visit!

Edited to add: Sorry, Mr. The Edge, but I will be deeply heart-broken (as opposed to disappointed) if I miss a Bono post.:(

Last edited:
I missed Edge being online *again*?!!?
Dammit...

It's so cool to hear him praise REM though isn't it?!

Just the other day In the shower while you run thru your catalog of songs to sing there
I was thinking how two of the only bloody bands that can write a good *song* are U2 and REM...

Does Edge sing REM songs in the shower too?!

And HELLO to BONO!

Come blow us away with a word or three, please?!

cheers...

Last edited:
Gosh, I always miss the interesting stuff. Good morning Edge! Of course I guess its not morning anymore in Ireland, but it still is here (sort of) . Anyway, I hear B says hi. Well hi B!:wave:

Gosh I promised myself I'd never get into drugs, but I just can't stay away from this place.:wink:

Guys... seriously...

This is probably some 15 year old girl from california.

If you really are the Edge I'm sure you can find the humor in that right?

shart1780 said:
Guys... seriously...

This is probably some 15 year old girl from california.

If you really are the Edge I'm sure you can find the humor in that right?

if it was just some random person who was claiming to be the edge... yes... i'd believe you.

however... elvis has verified it, and wouldn't have set up the name if he even had a doubt of who it was.

starsgoblue said:

Well not for nothing but we were talking amongst ourselves because we were waiting to see if The Edge would post again....the huge chunk of threads came a half hour after his last post. It's makes sense to stay in the thread that The Edge himself started I think. Let's remember to be good TO EACH OTHER here too, ok?

It would also make sense to talk TO the Edge so he'd have a reason to answer back, don't you think?;) When I'm in a room and people are talking to everyone but me, I leave, wouldn't you?:|

When I read this thread I thought I was in IO. I'm sorry I missed Edge, I would have really given him the third degree! :yes: I have so many questions!

Edge, did you know you're the number 1 artist most likely never to be seen without a hat :lol: I just think it's so cute! YAY!
But... well... I've seen you without a hat so it doesn't make much sence to me :huh: :D

Last edited:
Hi Edge...WOW...is that really you?? GOsh...be very very welcome among us...the nuts! :)

First of all, I wanted to say THANK YOU a million zillion for coming to Portugal in April. Not only did you guys mix up things around here with the fans...but I had the chance to meet you at the airport (and If you had a clue of what I went trough that day to find you, you would call me crazy!) and you gave me one of the finest days of my life! I hope you enjoyed staying here!
Second...I wanted to thank you for having me started on playing the guitar. You are the most gifted player I ever saw! Your style...Oh God...I'll never play like that! It's makes me shake inside, everytime I listen to that Intro in Streets...! Gosh...my fingers don't bleed yet, but sometimes it really hurts...but I can't stop (was it like this with you at the beggining?) :)

It's hard to explain how and why you guys inspire me so much, and changed my life so much...but it's true as you can imagine! One day I'll have to tell you all! :)

Thank you so much for showing up! :) I love you man!
And...please ...could you give a :hug: to Bono from me?

GUYS..you are the soundtrack of my life! LOL...'Just give me what I want...and no ones gets hurt! ;)

Oh...one more thig! I LOVE Vertigo...really aditive!!! And I can't wait for the album...I think another BOY is about to be born! ;)

Love
Tania

Headache in a Suitcase said:

however... elvis has verified it, and wouldn't have set up the name if he even had a doubt of who it was.

But what if Elvis has something to do with this as well?? :eyebrow:

The Edge said:
YES...we will see you on OZ....

I'll take this as an early birthday present!!!

Looking forward to seeing you guys again in Australia over our summer I bet, and I will be hunting you all down for a casual drinky poo when you visit the Sunshine Coast (Noosa) again- I missed you both of the other times, just be sure not to hang out at the Rolling Rock nightclub again:wink:

Last edited:
Joha_U2 said:

But what if Elvis has something to do with this as well?? :eyebrow:

Again, do you think Elvis would risk pissing off everyone who believed this was the Edge? People would be so mad, they would leave Interference. Interference and everyone who runs it would lose all credibility. No more premium memberships, no more donations, no more "biggest U2 fan site on the net."

What could they possible gain by this kind of hoax??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom