a farewell to eggman

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

stefananny

The Fly
Anyone who has frequented the #U2 chatroom anytime during this past year has surely met eggman (he goes by eggs or eggsters nowadays). Today (Thursday) will be his last night in chat, then he'll be leaving for a very long time, if not for good. He doesn't want to make a big deal of it because he doesn't think he means that much to us, but I know he's wrong. Eggie's not registered in the forum so if you'd like to say goodbye to him (and wish him a happy birthday for Tuesday) please stop in the chatroom sometime tonight, he'll probably be there.
smile.gif

(Mods, I know this thread is off-topic for this forum but could you please leave it here just until tomorrow so everyone can see it before eggie leaves? Then it can be closed. Thank you kindly.)

------------------
nan
MacPhisto made me do it

<clarity> moobs + mesh = Larry heaven

[This message has been edited by stefananny (edited 02-07-2002).]

[This message has been edited by stefananny (edited 02-07-2002).]

Aww... bye eggie!!! Good luck in your endevours! Chat will miss you.

I'll come to chat tonite for a proper goodbye.
smile.gif

------------------
The wind will crack in winter time
No spoken words, just a scream

My Lair

Goodbye eggie!
smile.gif

*hugs*
Why is it possibly permanent?
frown.gif

------------------
"Very strange looking object you have at the end of your stick.." - Bono

"Bono looks too intense for me." - Rollercoaster Tycoon park guest

"Don't call me Shirley." - Larry

"I was drunk, high on him, a shrinking, shadowboxing dwarf following in his foosteps...badly...STARSTRUCK.." - Bono, on meeting Frank Sinatra for the first time

"Bono? Bono is going to tie ropes around my neck? Wait a minute.." - Edge, when shooting the 'Numb' video

Goodbye and good luck to my interference little brother!

Remember to leave the bad things behind. Its all going to be different from here on out. I will see you in chat later tonight and I will bring the melted banana popsicles with me.

And, eggie found out his password was approved last night, the day before he leaves so I will expect him to post at least one time in this thread to say goodbye for now to all of us. Did you hear that, eggie???

eggman.gif

------------------
We plants are happy plants.

I showed the thread to eggie.. so, he should post.

------------------
"Very strange looking object you have at the end of your stick.." - Bono

"Bono looks too intense for me." - Rollercoaster Tycoon park guest

"Don't call me Shirley." - Larry

"I was drunk, high on him, a shrinking, shadowboxing dwarf following in his foosteps...badly...STARSTRUCK.." - Bono, on meeting Frank Sinatra for the first time

"Bono? Bono is going to tie ropes around my neck? Wait a minute.." - Edge, when shooting the 'Numb' video

goo goo ga joob! hehe I'll miss ya eggie!! You'd better email me or I'll wilt. *dies in a dramatic fashion*
tongue.gif

------------------
me in chat: Holy fecking mesh Batman!

"It's all about drums."

Proud owner of the mofoin Discoboos (boom cha!) and Larry's stick...hehe.

Whether you love me or hate me you can still email me: clarityat3am@hotmail.com

Eggie, I'm really gonna miss you, but I'm SO happy and proud of you for you taking this step!

You were one of the first people I met in chat and boy did we have some fun. How can I ever talk about JFK with anyone else?!?

You better stay in touch! And thank you, those two words aren't enough, but I know you understand!

((({{hugs}})))

There are places I'll remember,
all my life though some have changed.
Some forever not for better,
some have gone and some remain.
All these places have their moments,
with lovers and friends I still can recall.
Some are dead and some are living,
in my life I've loved them all.

Eggman, you rule! Have a great journey, and take care. Thanks for always being so friendly in chat all the time. May you have many good evenings!

The best is yet to come!

[This message has been edited by wannabe (edited 02-07-2002).]

What??? No...
frown.gif

I'll miss ya, eggster...thanks for all of the great talks...

------------------
"Hallelujah, Heaven's white rose,
The doors you open...I just can't close..."

eggie, chat will not be the same with you gone. i hope you come back soon when your done with whatever it is that makes you not come in here. take care of yourself.

------------------
touch me, take me to that other place, teach me, i know i'm not a hopeless case

thanks all i really appreciate the well wishes so on be half of me and my three personalities um thanks
eggs

Good luck to Eggs.

I must admit though, I have never even been to chat so I guess I don't know what I am missing.
frown.gif

Bye egg, go get 'em little U2 brother
smile.gif

Definitely won't be the same with out you...

"Dwell in the distinction of any possibility. take it easy...but take it." HB2PA once upon a time.
Adios

Back
Top Bottom